goodbye brown cafe

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Maybe Salesguy is hanging from the rafters near the computer he conveniently left on, with the Brown Cafe window, up. Maybe there's more to him leaving, than meets the eye, (no pun intended, 9/5). Maybe his career and marriage fell apart, and this was his suicide note. Sorry, not making fun of suicide, just giving another viewpoint.

over9five

Staff member
Oh my God, they killed Salesguy!!!

[video=youtube;J7ky-N0J9Yo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ky-N0J9Yo[/video]

Seenyah Membahs warning: bad language!

Last edited:

helenofcalifornia

I will defend Cheryl and say that I don't think for a minute that she would effect a personal bias on here. (Or is that "affect?")

And my my, didn't this thread get to 14 pages super fast.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Awww man! I was doing so well in my rep status, and then I had to go and spoil it, by posting my opinion. I'm never gone have an opinion, again. Thanks for the bad reppage, hellfire! Of all people, you? Really?

Re-Raise

Awww man! I was doing so well in my rep status, and then I had to go and spoil it, by posting my opinion. I'm never gone have an opinion, again. Thanks for the bad reppage, hellfire! Of all people, you? Really?

I took what you were saying as that we may be piling on someone like upssalesguy who may be having REAL life problems. Apparently Hellfire and I saw it differently.

He and I see a lot of things differently.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Thread Locked.

Reason: Going too far off topic.
Never!:wink2:

Thanks to all of those that added to my rep, it is greatly appreciated.

Re-Raise, that's exactly what I meant!

Oh, and wouldn't it be cool, if when you typed a person's name on here, it notified them that they were tagged, in a post? Now where have I seen that before?