goodbye brown cafe

moreluck

golden ticket member
K's under the table with his Molson's.....you know, Labor Day WAS started in Canada (The bestest country ever!!)

"The first big Labor Day in the United States was observed on September 5, 1882, by the Central Labor Union of New York. It was first proposed by Peter J. McGuire of the American Federation of Labor in May 1882, after witnessing the annual labor festival held in Toronto, Canada.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pickup

You know , there was a time, I don't know a week or two , maybe a month , maybe 3 months, maybe 2 days that i didn't like the way UPSsalesguy posted. The usual about "get those leads, help your company prosper" crap . So I would jump on some his posts. Then one day, UPSsalesguy announced that he was going to be a father rather soon. At that point, my attitude towards him changed. I wished him well with the new phase of his life and from that point on, I felt better and I would like to think that maybe he felt a little better that someone wished him some good ( I wasn't the only one, Dannyboy said things to the same effect)

You have to remember that UpSalesguy is just as much as a cog in the machine as the rest of us and feels pressure as well. I don't need to add to that pressure and bad stuff he gets from his supervisors .

There was a time I used to bang on Klein all the time. It was rather time consuming because he puts up so many targets to shoot at. Plus, Cachsux has a tendency to pull me into the fray ( oh god bless cachsux) when I would prefer to sit on the sidelines.

Anyway , at some point, Klein got himself into the hot dog business and I decided to wish him luck because any man in any country should be able to "get off the grid" so to speak and start a hot dog cart. If I were to wish bad on him (and bad stuff happening to him would generate a lot of humorous stories) , then I would be rooting against every man that had that dream.

Anyway , from the moment I did that , I felt better and pretty much now refrain from criticizing him too harshly, if at all. So maybe I learned something. Although, as you might know, i still feel very very strongly that Stephen Harper , his beloved Prime Minister is the reincarnation of Adolph Hitler, and that Stephen is also the AntiChrist but I don't bring that up as much as I would have before.

That much being said, i knew he would lose a wheel from his hot dog cart before he even made that 200 km trip to some drunkapalooza event in Canada. I wasn't even going to say anything about it until Hondo brought up the specs of his cart , after his fiasco on the highway.

So for those of you who bang on Klein, if you can do it without affecting yourselves in a negative way, more power to you. I still laugh at cach's , moreluck's and lucifer's posts when they respond to his posts . And Klein, don't think for a minute I did recognize your blatant attempt to get free airmiles by being the broker for other people here to buy "below true value" products. You're sort of like Ralph Kramden, you can't help it and that's what makes you somewhat loveable(cough cough, Cough). K!d

Anyway, the below video sums up what I was trying to say. May seem trite, may seem dated but here it is :

Last edited by a moderator:

fethrs

You know , there was a time, I don't know a week or two , maybe a month , maybe 3 months, maybe 2 days that i didn't like the way UPSsalesguy posted. The usual about "get those leads, help your company prosper" crap . So I would jump on some his posts. Then one day, UPSsalesguy announced that he was going to be a father rather soon. At that point, my attitude towards him changed. I wished him well with the new phase of his life and from that point on, I felt better and I would like to think that maybe he felt a little better that someone wished him some good ( I wasn't the only one, Dannyboy said things to the same effect)

You have to remember that UpSalesguy is just as much as a cog in the machine as the rest of us and feels pressure as well. I don't need to add to that pressure and bad stuff he gets from his supervisors .

There was a time I used to bang on Klein all the time. It was rather time consuming because he puts up so many targets to shoot at. Plus, Cachsux has a tendency to pull me into the fray ( oh god bless cachsux) when I would prefer to sit on the sidelines.

Anyway , at some point, Klein got himself into the hot dog business and I decided to wish him luck because any man in any country should be able to "get off the grid" so to speak and start a hot dog cart. If I were to wish bad on him (and bad stuff happening to him would generate a lot of humorous stories) , then I would be rooting against every man that had that dream.

Anyway , from the moment I did that , I felt better and pretty much now refrain from criticizing him too harshly, if at all. So maybe I learned something. Although, as you might know, i still feel very very strongly that Stephen Harper , his beloved Prime Minister is the reincarnation of Adolph Hitler, and that Stephen is also the AntiChrist but I don't bring that up as much as I would have before.

That much being said, i knew he would lose a wheel from his hot dog cart before he even made that 200 km trip to some drunkapalooza event in Canada. I wasn't even going to say anything about it until Hondo brought up the specs of his cart , after his fiasco on the highway.

So for those of you who bang on Klein, if you can do it without affecting yourselves in a negative way, more power to you. I still laugh at cach's , moreluck's and lucifer's posts when they respond to his posts . And Klein, don't think for a minute I did recognize your blatant attempt to get free airmiles by being the broker for other people here to buy "below true value" products. You're sort of like Ralph Kramden, you can't help it and that's what makes you somewhat loveable(cough cough, Cough). K!d

Very interesting.....

Re-Raise

From my vantage point Upssalesguy made a lot of disparaging posts about the workers who used their backs instead of their minds like he did. His words.

He often interjected his opinion about overpaid whining drivers who complained being overdispatched, working in the heat, and having their jobs threatened for accidents.

If he stuck to what he knows about .. sales and negotiating contracts with shippers or even raising a new child, I would have enjoyed hearing what he had to say.

Excuse me?

We are gasoline and a match, french fries and ketchup, A.J. and sexy clothing, Klein and shady deals.............
http://youtu.be/NpWAlvWNZj0

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
why dont all of you guys just go to the teamster.net forum,, the same 15 of you can have the same opinion and mindset about how horrible ups is to work for, how the incompetent and bankrupt union should run the company , everyone in management sucks,, ....................................................