GOP DOA

The big package

Yes , trying to have an honest vote in politics when you have criminal activity in the national voting system is not in the interest of the Democratic party !!! This is why Democrats love illegal border entries and their newfound love for dead people !!! BTW , I've said this before and I'll say it again be careful what you wish for !!! Pack the supreme Court ??? Can you say Hugo Chavez !!!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes , trying to have an honest vote in politics when you have criminal activity in the national voting system is not in the interest of the Democratic party !!! This is why Democrats love illegal border entries and their newfound love for dead people !!! BTW , I've said this before and I'll say it again be careful what you wish for !!! Pack the supreme Court ??? Can you say Hugo Chavez !!!
The dims ( and seemingly) half the country has turned a deaf ear and a blind eye.
You reap what has been sown. That's the law.
It's on full speed ahead.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Things turn in a heartbeat. Behavior like court packing serves to make the deplorables ressless. Inflation is rearing its ugly head. We are riding a sugar high that will turn sour.

fishtm2001

complete rubbish

refineryworker05

I posted on this board many months ago that the republican party is anti-representative government and anti-voting and becoming more openly white nationalist. This is all very bad stuff. There will likely be endorsements of political violence coming from elected republicans in the not too distant future. Elected republicans yesterday formed an openly racist political coalition around "anglo saxon heritage". Again I truly hope this stuff doesn't come to pass. republican voters on policy are not radical, but their irrational fears of losing power of believing that non white people gaining in America is at their expense is driving the republican party to try and meet those fears. it is very obvious where the republican party is headed.

Last edited:

refineryworker05

I just listened to an NPR podcast titled "the improvement association". Its about the local politics of Bladen County in North Carolina. In 2018, a congressional election was thrown out for fraud. A republican McCrae Dowless trying to help a republican Mark Harris win produced fake absentee ballots to achieve victory, there was an investigation and the state election board threw out the results.