GOP DOA

bacha29

I posted on this board many months ago that the republican party is anti-representative government and anti-voting and becoming more openly white nationalist. This is all very bad stuff. There will likely be endorsements of political violence coming from elected republicans in the not too distant future. Elected republicans yesterday formed an openly racist political coalition surround "anglo saxon heritage". Again I truly hope this stuff doesn't come to pass. republican voters on policy are not radical, but their irrational fears of losing power of believing that non white people gaining in America is at their expense is driving the republican party to try and meet those fears. it is very obvious where the republican party is headed.
Absolutely spot on. The GOP platform is clearly focused on the potential loss of white Christian supremacy while seeking a nation similar to South Africa of the 1960's where the entire nation was controlled by a very small minority of wealthy whites.

refineryworker05

I just listened to an NPR podcast titled "the improvement association". Its about the local politics of Bladen County in North Carolina. In 2018, a congressional election was thrown out for fraud. A republican McCrae Dowless trying to help a republican Mark Harris win produced fake absentee ballots to achieve victory, there was an investigation and the state election board threw out the results.
During the investigation republicans kept bringing up this black ran get out the vote organization in Blanden County called the improvement association which endorsed candidates and helped to get multiracial candidates elected, though from the podcast, it seemed clear most of the endorsed candidates were black. Anyway these republicans kept saying this organization was cheating too as if it justified McCrae Dowless and republicans cheating.

refineryworker05

During the investigation republicans kept bringing up this black ran get out the vote organization in Blanden County called the improvement association which endorsed candidates and helped to get multiracial candidates elected, though from the podcast, it seemed clear most of the endorsed candidates were black. Anyway these republicans kept saying this organization was cheating too as if it justified McCrae Dowless and republicans cheating.
So the reporter spoke to the black people who ran the organization and they explained from their perspective what was really going on, and she spoke to three people which she said was representative of how many in the town felt about "the improvement association" and their alleged election cheating. And basically no one she interviewed presented any evidence of cheating, it was just literally assertions that they cheated or "feeling" that they cheated or explaining how every one knows "they cheated" yet no one could find evidence of them cheating and the organization had been investigated.

refineryworker05

So the reporter spoke to the black people who ran the organization and they explained from their perspective what was really going on, and she spoke to three people which she said was representative of how many in the town felt about "the improvement association" and their alleged election cheating. And basically no one she interviewed presented any evidence of cheating, it was just literally assertions that they cheated or "feeling" that they cheated or explaining how every one knows "they cheated" yet no one could find evidence of them cheating and the organization had been investigated.
All this to say some of the white people in Blanden County are a microcosm of a lot of voters in America, black people merely exercising political power makes a lot of people feel threatened so to justify that irrational feeling they invent that those black people cheated. This is why during the presidential election trump insisted, the voters in Detroit, Philadelphia, and Atlanta all majority black cities had cheated and stole the election from him, his voters got what that meant. This is all very bad

refineryworker05

Absolutely spot on. The GOP platform is clearly focused on the potential loss of white Christian supremacy while seeking a nation similar to South Africa of the 1960's where the entire nation was controlled by a very small minority of wealthy whites.
Yeah, its fairly clear where this stuff is headed and it is not good. Again, I'll repeat on policy your average republican voter is fairly reasonable. there is a lot of agreement amongst voters broadly speaking, but too many republican voters believe that non white Americans gaining political and social power is a direct loss for them, this fear dominates American politics. It leads to bad policies in an effort to hurt non white Americans that hurts all Americans. And the more they fear this loss of power, it is likely the more radical and violent stuff they'll support to maintain that power. Again this is all bad stuff.

refineryworker05

There are endorsements of political violence from elected Democrats in the present.

Stop listening to left wing propaganda like NPR and you might know that.
Communicating with republicans about the state of American society inevitably butts up against this conspiratorial mindset. I don't know what else there is to say. NPR is left wing propaganda out to get republicans, big tech is out to get republicans, corporate America is out to get republicans, hollywood, the media, universities are all out to get republicans, and it is all orchestrated by the all powerful left. The all powerful left stole the presidential election, are cancelling dr seuss, silencing republicans, cooked up a pandemic to steal their freedom, cause the police to kill people to cook up mass protests, etc and so on. If republicans pretend to believe this stuff, there is no point in talking. I ain't interested in insane conspiracy beliefs.

Box Ox

GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger calls on party to expel "white supremacy caucus" led by Marjorie Taylor Greene

"Republican Illinois Representative Adam Kinzinger has called on congressional GOP leaders to expel members of the "America First Caucus," a newly formed group co-created by Republican Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Kinzinger referred to the group as the "White Supremacy Caucus." The group's seven-page policy platform, released by Punchbowl News, calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions" and a return to an architectural style that "befits the progeny of European architecture." Anglo-Saxon is a term for white people related to Germanic inhabitants of 5th century England.

"I believe anyone that joins this caucus should have their committees stripped, and the Republican conference should expel them from conference participation," Kinzinger wrote in a Friday evening tweet. "While we can't prevent someone from calling themselves Republican, we can loudly say they don't belong to us."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger calls on party to expel "white supremacy caucus" led by Marjorie Taylor Greene

"Republican Illinois Representative Adam Kinzinger has called on congressional GOP leaders to expel members of the "America First Caucus," a newly formed group co-created by Republican Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Kinzinger referred to the group as the "White Supremacy Caucus." The group's seven-page policy platform, released by Punchbowl News, calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions" and a return to an architectural style that "befits the progeny of European architecture." Anglo-Saxon is a term for white people related to Germanic inhabitants of 5th century England.

"I believe anyone that joins this caucus should have their committees stripped, and the Republican conference should expel them from conference participation," Kinzinger wrote in a Friday evening tweet. "While we can't prevent someone from calling themselves Republican, we can loudly say they don't belong to us."
Black pride good.
White pride bad.

It will be fine

He’s running for Illinois Governor.

The big package

It's a good thing Democrats are still around to exploit minorities like they've been doing for hundreds of years !!! Right JOE ???
16078302710874185230515995806735.gif

The big package

What I find hilarious is the fact that Biden calls out Russia for election tampering and at the same time people from many countries are walking in the front door with zero resistance and Democrats don't care !!! We don't know who they are , they have no identification , but eventually they will be able to vote and drive a car . So what is the difference ? There is none !!! If Russia wants to tamper in our elections they should just come on in !!! Hippocrates at they're finest !!!

refineryworker05

What I find hilarious is the fact that Biden calls out Russia for election tampering and at the same time people from many countries are walking in the front door with zero resistance and Democrats don't care !!! We don't know who they are , they have no identification , but eventually they will be able to vote and drive a car . So what is the difference ? There is none !!! If Russia wants to tamper in our elections they should just come on in !!! Hippocrates at they're finest !!!
It keeps being the case that many Americans see non whites voting as a threat to them and they want a way to limit their ability to vote. This is a dangerous mentality.

Last edited:

The big package

It keeps being the case that many Americans see non whites voting as a threat to them and they want a why to limit their ability to vote. This is a dangerous mentality.
Nice spin job !!! But that's not what I said !!! I said it's a dangerous mentality to allow non-American citizens to vote in our elections and that includes Russia as well as any other person that is a non-citizen of the United States !!! Democrats always turned a race but they are the ones that are exploiting minorities !!! The hypocrisy is that Biden has a problem with Russia trying to tamper with our elections while our front door is open and people from all over the world can just walk in and eventually will be able to vote !!! There is no difference !!

refineryworker05

Nice spin job !!! But that's not what I said !!! I said it's a dangerous mentality to allow non-American citizens to vote in our elections and that includes Russia as well as any other person that is a non-citizen of the United States !!! Democrats always turned a race but they are the ones that are exploiting minorities !!! The hypocrisy is that Biden has a problem with Russia trying to tamper with our elections while our front door is open and people from all over the world can just walk in and eventually will be able to vote !!! There is no difference !!
Of course it is what you mean.
I've heard of this being done on a much larger scale.
Ok, but let me guess there is no evidence for this much larger? I know there was a grand conspiracy to cover it up by the all powerful left, and the media, and the courts, and big tech and blah, blah, blah.

refineryworker05

Nah, this is what you are talking about. Russia is a state power. It's manipulation of our elections are to further Russian interests.

You are pretending that immigrants as individuals are acting in unison to manipulate American elections for what end? There is zero proof that this is happening. So the only way to make sense of your post is to ask well why would this person pretend that individual immigrants are acting in unison to manipulate American elections? Oh they believe non white people voting is a threat and to justify that feeling, they have to say well those immigrants are corrupt like the russian government.