Got asked to switch to small sort? Should i?

Overpaid Union Thug

Not quite that far down south, but I guess every small sort is the same. It's one of the graviest PT jobs but you work with some of the most.. ah, unique people in the building.

Dramatic women, driver rejects, loader rejects, unloader rejects, former drivers finishing their careers as 22.3s, those lucky bastards that were hired directly into smalls and have never set a foot in a trailer, TAWs from the load/unload, and many many more. LOL!

box eater

I work in the small sort. If your center is using smart scan it's the easiest job in the building. Once you learn the split there's a skilled pay raise ($1). Been doing it for the last 12 years. Love it.

brostalss

You do work in small sort? I don't recall doing a whole lot of work in small sort.

Only down side was small sort is on a second story platform. Got HOT in the summer.

first lady hh 3

Smalls n everything else!
Depends on where they want to place you...ask ALL kinds of questions...Been there, regretted it! A year later n I'm an inductor. Depends on WHAT U Want.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I worked smalls in a few buildings. One was in a secondary "upstairs". Man, it gets extremely hot with little ventilation during summers. Also, there are some physical jobs such as de-bagger (which can be not-so-nice on your back, twisting and turning a lot.)

Overall, two of the easiest jobs are ODC international clerk as well as haz-mat auditor. Those two are cake, and I would pass on the small-sort 100% of the time. Small sort is hell in a playpen in comparison.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Dramatic women, driver rejects, loader rejects, unloader rejects, former drivers finishing their careers as 22.3s, those lucky bastards that were hired directly into smalls and have never set a foot in a trailer, TAWs from the load/unload, and many many more. LOL!
You know what....it's so true....lol. Small sort is phyically a cake job....that's why we get sent there on TAW. I spent half of peak there one year on TAW....easiest peak ever.

hyena

that's what they want you to do. Flip the script on them and ask.. NAY!! Demand to work irregs! Teach those polo wearing goons who is the boss. You that's who. When you are getting all honeys five years from now because you got that Denzil walk/slide because your whole body is in constant pain, and everybody knows chicks dig scars
Lmao