Got Lucky!

Nolimitz

Yesterday we were supposed to get 31 positions of freight. Normal non peak load is around 21-22 positions. Our highest peak volume (that I know of) was 30 positions. So MEM is a early morning no show.... Go figure. Flight arrives are 12:30. RTB to start all over again. I can just see the Dex01 list. Me, well I had a single vacation day yesterday and Reg. scheduled day off today. Feel for the sorry bass-turds that had to deal w/ that mess.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Have to admit to being just a bit disappointed. From the title of the thread, I was expecting something more along the lines of a 'Penthouse Forum'-type recounting. You know "as I was just knocking on the door of my last resi of the day, what to my utter shock and delight......" - something like that.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I del'd a pkg. today to a woman who answered the door while breast feeding a baby.
Didn't bother me or, her.

Hope that does it for you, 66.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Yesterday we were supposed to get 31 positions of freight. Normal non peak load is around 21-22 positions. Our highest peak volume (that I know of) was 30 positions. So MEM is a early morning no show.... Go figure. Flight arrives are 12:30. RTB to start all over again. I can just see the Dex01 list. Me, well I had a single vacation day yesterday and Reg. scheduled day off today. Feel for the sorry bass-turds that had to deal w/ that mess.
I'm sure you'll find that your cronies like to share and that there will no doubt be lots of stuff left over for you sitting under the belt just waiting for your return tomorrow morning.

Or, you can call in sick.

dezguy

Have to admit to being just a bit disappointed. From the title of the thread, I was expecting something more along the lines of a 'Penthouse Forum'-type recounting. You know "as I was just knocking on the door of my last resi of the day, what to my utter shock and delight......" - something like that.

I was once asked if I wanted to come in and "have a little fun". I politely turned her down as I was newly engaged and she had a face that looked like the bottom of my boot.

whenIgetthere

I del'd a pkg. today to a woman who answered the door while breast feeding a baby.
Didn't bother me or, her.

Hope that does it for you, 66.

Were you at the same house I delivered to yesterday? Same thing happened here, I didn't care and she didn't, either!

Slick silver

At least your guys stories are women, mine are guys either coming to the door in a speedo or just there underwear

Sent using BrownCafe App

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Nice. Gee, according to SH and his brother Dano, all your co-workers would have to do is "step it up" and get all of that freight off. The downward spiral continues....it really is laughable.