Got To Admit These DIAD V's Can Take A Beating...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You know some driver somewhere is going to take a picture of his junk because he finds it funny...you just know it.

th

S

selfcancelsignal

Just curious how many of you roll without the cord that's attached to the stylus? The most recent route I signed for, the DIAD didn't have one & I love it. So do the customers.

ArcherUTR

Just curious how many of you roll without the cord that's attached to the stylus? The most recent route I signed for, the DIAD didn't have one & I love it. So do the customers.
No, I like to be able to hand the customer their package with my left hand and pill the DIAD away from them with my right. I don't rack the stylus until I'm almost all the way back to my truck. Unfortunately some people refuse to let go of the stylus and turn it into a slingshot.

ArcherUTR

Speaking of the DIAD V, anybody know of any online training on how to use one?

Last peaks season in the rack room I did see two-sided laminated cards that pointed to The different buttons and soft keys with a short explanation of what they were.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Don't use the cord, the strap, or the little stylus.
(Full Commando)

I hand them the diad, and the old diad 3 stylus at the same time. Keep the stylus in the tube of my shirt pocket.

Mr.Golden

I agree those V's are awesome and sturdy but the only thing that I really hate/dislike is the back band becomes over stretched if u decide to use the attachment for the clip

S

selfcancelsignal

Don't use the cord, the strap, or the little stylus.
(Full Commando)

I hand them the diad, and the old diad 3 stylus at the same time. Keep the stylus in the tube of my shirt pocket.
Interesting. There's not a strap on mine either. My route is a training route, so I'm guessing over the last couple of years, the wear & tear has contributed. Lots of scratches on my V too.

S

selfcancelsignal

I love the cord. The hand strap however is the first thing to come off.
Not a fan of doing coverage & the cord being on them. Customers twist it all weird when you apparently don't hand it to them correctly. Not quite as concerned about the strap, but when it's gone, boy that DIAD can be pulled like a 6 shooter from the holster. Haha.

S

selfcancelsignal

Do you carry a spare(s)?
I try to, but if not, pens work fine, though some customers are complete morons & will try to actually right on the DIAD, so explaining that gets old, but it's my own fault for losing the stylus anyway, right.?