GOT UM

Bob11B

Let’s be honest, regardless of what Trump does the Democrats will find a way to turn it into a negative. Sure, the guy has no filter or tact and needs to stay off Twitter but he gets :censored2: done. It’s pathetic that it will always be twisted. He is being harassed bc Pelosi wasn’t informed of the raid....good! In my eyes it is a need to know basis and how would her knowing of it help the mission be accomplished? Trump is getting :censored2: done and people can’t stand it.

BrownArmy

Let’s be honest, regardless of what Trump does the Democrats will find a way to turn it into a negative. Sure, the guy has no filter or tact and needs to stay off Twitter but he gets :censored2: done. It’s pathetic that it will always be twisted. He is being harassed bc Pelosi wasn’t informed of the raid....good! In my eyes it is a need to know basis and how would her knowing of it help the mission be accomplished? Trump is getting :censored2: done and people can’t stand it.

That’s so interesting, tell me more...

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

What is he getting done that is useful?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
He's been calling everyone in office a failure for the last 40 years and now can't take it if he's not worshiped. What a gem.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
73372362_10217203665417240_242586878228824064_n.jpg

Dr.Brownz

I'm glad we got that dude, but Trump trying to tell the story like he was right there is pretty weird.

What do you want? Him to qualify every statement with "I saw this happen via a chest mount camera" or what? What level of meta story telling would you prefer?