Starve the Libs

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
His eyes would burn out of his head
344016016_771131948004285_6011406699365855352_n.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ever notice how strictly the people in the religion of leftism adhere to their clergy's talking points?

One day, they got word that the new narrative was "extreme MAGA Republicans". Now they repeat it like a prayer.

Baaaaaahhh MAGA Republicans Baaaaaahhh
Sheep.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's not mythology it's advice on how to live.
I'm curious how you got confused by something so simple. Odd.
I'm confused by how you think you need the Goat Herders Guide to the Galaxy to tell you how to live.
It's more than a little amusing that many people that depend on this book for morals also need a television channel to tell them how to think,how to vote and who to hate

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm confused by how you think you need the Goat Herders Guide to the Galaxy to tell you how to live.
I'm confused how you think the world was a better place before the bible's guidance.

Maybe you need to learn a little bit more about history, and the undeniable betterment of society brought about by Christianity.

vantexan

It's more than a little amusing that many people that depend on this book for morals also need a television channel to tell them how to think,how to vote and who to hate
That's true. Hating comes naturally to you.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm confused how you think the world was a better place before the bible's guidance.

Maybe you need to learn a little bit more about history, and the undeniable betterment of society brought about by Christianity.
There is no stronger hate than Christian Love. Millions have died in the name of "Christianity". The Goat herders guide was perfect for the Middle Ages when people were stupid enough to believe in magic and fairytales

Last edited: