Starve the Libs

Thebrownblob

Old boy, you asked for examples the gentle Christian Folk Killing in the Name Of,which i gladly provided. mongols,huns etc dont fit into this discussion . As always when you get your hat handed to you we see your favorite trick is to change the subject.

as far as Christians not being commanded to fight......................
I’m sure you can do better than that song. Because that refers to spiritual battle.

And it hurts my ears😂

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't like any threads that discuss religion.
In every religion , I am known as something different; "infidel", "pagan", "rejector", "denier", "disbeliever", "unbeliever", "nonbeliever", "kafir " and so on.
Funny how they all have a label ready.

vantexan

Old boy, you asked for examples the gentle Christian Folk Killing in the Name Of,which i gladly provided. mongols,huns etc dont fit into this discussion . As always when you get your hat handed to you we see your favorite trick is to change the subject.

as far as Christians not being commanded to fight......................
No, you claimed they were killing in the name of God. Of course Christians encountering non Christians with war resulting is one thing. Quite another to say they were killing in the name of God. Were the Native Americans killing in the name of their gods? Or was it more they were defending their territory? You seem to suggest every conflict involving Europeans was about killing in the name of God. More likely it was about wealthy, powerful men coveting the land and material possessions of others.

I've told you numerous times before but you don't seem to grasp this concept. It is wrong for Christians to make war on others to take for themselves. It has never been acceptable and anyone participating in such will be judged accordingly.

I brought up what other groups have done because you always seem to focus on white Christians as uniquely guilty of warfare in the name of their god. Any group that kills others in the name of their god should be noted but you have a seething hatred towards Christianity and only see the negatives of very human people living very human, mistake prone, at times sinful lives. And want to characterize all Christians as such. No more true than saying atheists are incapable of living highly moral lives.