Got Written Up at UPS

MajorArmedMan

Ok. So I've been working at UPS for almost 3 years now. And today at work I was working in preload unloading the trailers and another of my supervisor from the load side came over to my area and told me to go to the load side and throw up bulk and I did what I was told. My other supervisor from unload came and told me he was looking for me and told me to sign a paper and I did. This is the first time I've been written up and for only doing what a supervisor told me to do, I guess my other supervisors wanted me on the unload side. So now what?. And what should I do now?. Explain the situation to my unload supervisors?. Tell my load supervisor not to call me on load side until they are finished with unload?. Or is this something I should tell the Union about?.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ok. So I've been working at UPS for almost 3 years now. And today at work I was working in preload unloading the trailers and another of my supervisor from the load side came over to my area and told me to go to the load side and throw up bulk and I did what I was told. My other supervisor from unload came and told me he was looking for me and told me to sign a paper and I did. This is the first time I've been written up and for only doing what a supervisor told me to do, I guess my other supervisors wanted me on the unload side. So now what?. And what should I do now?. Explain the situation to my unload supervisors?. Tell my load supervisor not to call me on load side until they are finished with unload?. Or is this something I should tell the Union about?.
First off dont sign anything, second file a grievance, third you tell the supervisors to fight it out

542thruNthru

Find your steward. Explain what happen. Grieve the warning letter.

Box Ox

My other supervisor from unload came and told me he was looking for me and told me to sign a paper and I did.

Oops.

You should have refused to sign and laughed that jackass out of your area. Supervisors :censored2:ing hate trying to give paperwork to preloaders they know will make them look rightfully ridiculous.

Become a hard target and file on any supervisor who tries to :censored2: with you.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
5D2v.gif

Zowert

As mentioned before, NEVER sign anything. Refuse and request your shop steward be present if they want to discuss anything that doesn’t have to do with the work at hand.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
As mentioned before, NEVER sign anything. Refuse and request your shop steward be present if they want to discuss anything that doesn’t have to do with the work at hand.
agree X100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000