Government Cheese 🧀

nWo

yl6pkf1awqpa1 (1).jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Watch Wahlburgers ( 2014-2019 )
The story of the Wahlburger Family and their food business.
Mark Wahlburger ( actor ) talks about how the family survived on government cheese in his youth.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
its harder to get educated when school costs so much money.

plus you will be less incentivized to try if you think theres a possibility of failing and being in debt with nothing to show.
Not true, if one attends a vocational school.
Depending on which trade one applies themselves to, the demand for their services will always keep them busy.

rickyb

Not true, if one attends a vocational school.
Depending on which trade one applies themselves to, the demand for their services will always keep them busy.
in nursing if you fail then you just get debt.

HCA if you fail you can do it unqualified and make less.

but the other problem is some people need money coming in while theyre in school. thats greasy. gal i sat next to in class was working and going to school. its bad. i remember one day she woke up at 4am did school until 6pm and then worked until 8am. it should be illegal. she needs a sugar daddy or hubby.

its harder to get educated when school costs so much money.

plus you will be less incentivized to try if you think theres a possibility of failing and being in debt with nothing to show.
Many professions will train you and will cost you nothing.

You can be a plumber or Carpenter or electrician and after a few years you can end up make a good living

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
It takes many years of low pay to become a skilled tradesman. Some can’t work for $15/hr for years. It’s tougher than becoming a RPCD.

It takes many years of low pay to become a skilled tradesman. Some can’t work for $15/hr for years. It’s tougher than becoming a RPCD.
If you're young and still living home with your parents you don't need that big stack of cash right off the bat and you're not bearing yourself in student loan debt.

College can be a fantastic thing but it's not for everyone

Jiangshi

If you're young and still living home with your parents you don't need that big stack of cash right off the bat and you're not bearing yourself in student loan debt.

College can be a fantastic thing but it's not for everyone
Some people are not living at home and have families to care for. I get your point. I encouraged my 3 sons to become a plumber, an electrician and a carpenter.

They didn't listen. One is now a multi millionaire, one a millionaire, and one trying to become a plumber.

Some people are not living at home and have families to care for. I get your point. I encouraged my 3 sons to become a plumber, an electrician and a carpenter.

They didn't listen. One is now a multi millionaire, one a millionaire, and one trying to become a plumber.
It's no different than trying to become a UPS driver.
It's a very hard job to be financially stable when you first start out

Babagounj

Strength through joy
in nursing if you fail then you just get debt.

HCA if you fail you can do it unqualified and make less.

but the other problem is some people need money coming in while theyre in school. thats greasy. gal i sat next to in class was working and going to school. its bad. i remember one day she woke up at 4am did school until 6pm and then worked until 8am. it should be illegal. she needs a sugar daddy or hubby.
Since it your idea, why not propose to her ?

Jiangshi

It's no different than trying to become a UPS driver.
It's a very hard job to be financially stable when you first start out
I dunno. It wasn't that bad when I did it. I bought three homes in the time I was a RPCD, each one better than the last. I've been retired 20 years and now have multiple homes around the country. Granted, I took advantage of the UPS stock before it became public, to the point of borrowing to buy it. It paid off.

rickyb

Since it your idea, why not propose to her ?
look man, if she wanted to get married and sign a prenup and pay for the marriage and im the boyfriend i wouldve done that as long as she was honest. marriage is not a big deal to me. i wish someone would do the same for me.