Government cracking down on Amazon

Faceplanted

So what law are they breaking? None. This is a big nothing. FedEx ground does the same thing.

Imagine site-ing buzzfeed as your source of info being a government official. The absolute state of the left.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just modify the law so the Sprinter vans are included. But when the Teamsters ignore the GOP, don't expect things to pass.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So what law are they breaking? None. This is a big nothing. FedEx ground does the same thing.

Imagine site-ing buzzfeed as your source of info being a government official. The absolute state of the left.
Fedex ground breaks the same laws but have bought off law makers for years

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm seeing fleets of the gray Dodge Amazon vans all over the place. I was driving last Sunday through the town where I grew up in and I noticed hundreds of them parked at a K-Mart parking lot. That K-Mart closed last year and I was wondering if it was now a distribution center. We have a parking lot on the corner next to my Hub and I noticed a few dozen of the same vans filling that up this past week. I have no idea how many Amazon hubs are around the Atlanta area, but they are all over the place. They didn't use their name when they came into my county and built one about five miles from my house a couple of years ago. They are definitely gearing up to something, I don't know if they are going to shut down the private contractors that I see running stops signs all the time in those white Nissan vans.

DriverNerd

Amazon has been buying a lot of their own trucks and then leasing them to their contractors for use to get away from having those basic non labeled vans. Amazon leases them with all logos already on them.

KoennenTiger

Some random judge from nowhere will declare that Amazon can do whatever they want. All law will then cease to matter. We will be told that an appeal to another judge will be in process. Said other judge will then declare whatever they want.

I like to call it old testament law.

We sure have come a long way

Whither

Scofflaw
Some random judge from nowhere will declare that Amazon can do whatever they want. All law will then cease to matter. We will be told that an appeal to another judge will be in process. Said other judge will then declare whatever they want.

I like to call it old testament law.

We sure have come a long way

I don't know about you, but call it democracy and it makes me feel so free!