government waste

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your're the one who brought up MRE's I just asked if you knew how well they worked in a zero gravity environment. Obviously you don't but instead of admitting it you have to respond with a pointless remark.
you're pointless, so deserving a pointless remark!

moreluck

golden ticket member
A study done by Vanderbilt University with over $300,000 from the National Eye Institute and National Science Foundation examined "whether girls or boys spend more time playing with Barbie dolls."

moreluck

golden ticket member
As of 2016, the feds were holding on to about 770,000 unused and underutilized buildings - and their maintenance costs amount to about $1.7 billion annually!

moreluck

golden ticket member
predictable moreluck response.

how much waste is in your cranium?
As a matter of fact, someone asked the name of Ernest Borgnine's wife.....I knew it was Tovah……..yes, a bunch of useless garbage in my head, but you would want me on your trivia team.

rickyb

As a matter of fact, someone asked the name of Ernest Borgnine's wife.....I knew it was Tovah……..yes, a bunch of useless garbage in my head, but you would want me on your trivia team.
how much waste is in your life?

waste in the life = waste in your head

watdaflock?

Trump wasting hundreds of millions of dollars deploying active military to our Southern border, with cost estimates between $200-$300 million.