government waste

El Correcto

god is dead
I’d say democrats are wasting money not building the wall. Sounds like it’s really needed. Y’all got the house let’s be “bipartisan”, build a wall and reform immigration based on merit. Quit flooding the market with unskilled labor and then cry about worker wages falling and the poor getting poorer.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’d say democrats are wasting money not building the wall. Sounds like it’s really needed. Y’all got the house let’s be “bipartisan”, build a wall and reform immigration based on merit. Quit flooding the market with unskilled labor and then cry about worker wages falling and the poor getting poorer.
So you want immigrants to get all the good jobs....

El Correcto

god is dead
So you want immigrants to get all the good jobs....
I want immigrants who are vetted and won’t be leaches, if they end up with a good job good for them, hope they are useful to society.... you want them to come here and be impoverished criminals?

I’m tired of seeing dum dums slamming cars into pedestrians, murdering women and trying to wage their own personal jihad using children. I don’t think that’s asking too much to quit letting people we have no idea about into the country.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don't vote for Trump then, he says those are very fine people.
Sayfullo Habibullaevich
2017 New York City truck attack - Wikipedia
Siraj Ibn Wahhaj
Man at filthy New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings, prosecutors say
Cristhian Bahena Rivera
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ollege-student-believed-be-found-dead-n902471

I ain’t got time for you my guy. Keep preaching isolationism and destroying lower class citizen wages.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I ain’t got time for you my guy. Keep preaching isolationism and destroying lower class citizen wages.
Wrong.
You are confused as usual.
I have never supported isolationism. I support non-interventionism, and free trade.

If anyone is an isolationist, it's Trump and his nationalist supporters.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
so basically they talk about neoliberalism which moreluck is proposing considering shes drank the koolaid about govt doing everything inefficient.

chris hedges asks what do you expect to see out of this system.

david harvey says constant raiding and reraiding of different countries wealth around the world. like what happened to america during the housing bubble, the greeks in the financial crisis. raiding is when a country builds up wealth and the financeers come in and take it. interestingly he says china has done a good job of protecting itself from this which trump has encouraged china to do otherwise. china...a country which calls itself "communist" and is #2 most powerful economy and country.

he also says trumps economic program has basically been the same thing as past administrations with privatization and deregulation. they also talk about where "freedom" is headed in late stage capitalism.

Did he tell you that China is near an economical collapse?
Seems that they are running out of money to support their grand plan of building roads at home & abroad. Investors have begun to shift their assets elsewhere.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
... you want them to come here and be impoverished criminals?

I’m tired of seeing dum dums slamming cars into pedestrians, murdering women and trying to wage their own personal jihad using children. I don’t think that’s asking too much to quit letting people we have no idea about into the country.
This describes over half the Dim's voter base.

watdaflock?

Only in the simpletons's minds.
The US Armed Forces was used as logistical support to free up actual Border Patrol agents so they could concentrate on the illegal aliens.

Individuals like Lawrence B. Wilkerson, who's a retired Army colonel and now a college professor is a "simpleton" you say. You work at UPS, right?

Any actual facts and numbers to back up your claim? How many more illegals were rounded up and arrested, with the military playing a logistical support role?

The only simpletons are the Trump nut-huggers.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Individuals like Lawrence B. Wilkerson, who's a retired Army colonel and now a college professor is a "simpleton" you say. You work at UPS, right?

Any actual facts and numbers to back up your claim? How many more illegals were rounded up and arrested, with the military playing a logistical support role?

The only simpletons are the Trump nut-huggers.
Go find a high school kid to argue with you.
Your arguments, if one even accepts those Red Herrings as an argument, are not relevant to my point that the troops were deployed to provide logistical and engineering support to the Border Patrol to help secure the border. The Army deployment frees up Border Patrol resources so they can concentrate on the crux of Border Patrol, which in this instance is to deal with the caravan of Central Americans marching towards the US border.

rickyb

Did he tell you that China is near an economical collapse?
Seems that they are running out of money to support their grand plan of building roads at home & abroad. Investors have begun to shift their assets elsewhere.
i heard china has some major problems but i havent heard anything recently.

watdaflock?

Go find a high school kid to argue with you.
Your arguments, if one even accepts those Red Herrings as an argument, are not relevant to my point that the troops were deployed to provide logistical and engineering support to the Border Patrol to help secure the border. The Army deployment frees up Border Patrol resources so they can concentrate on the crux of Border Patrol, which in this instance is to deal with the caravan of Central Americans marching towards the US border.
The fact they were deployed right before the Midterm elections, while the caravan was still thousands of miles away means nothing to you.

How exactly is the "crux of Border Patrol" dealing with the caravan at this moment?

Thank you courts.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...d0975fd6199_story.html?utm_term=.8df8e7f8b06c

"Tijuana officials said late Monday they had arrested 34 caravan members for drug possession, public intoxication, disturbing the peace and resisting police, and they would be deported to their home countries."

No doubt our military is necessary....

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How exactly is the "crux of Border Patrol" dealing with the caravan at this moment?
The Border Patrol’s normal emphasis is to find illegal aliens at the border or within 50 miles of the border as they come in individually or small groups.
Now the crux of their mission is to maintain their normal vigilance but they must deal with the en masse invasion of the caravan.
The whole world is watching how the Border Patrol and Immigration deals with this caravan ... therefore, the reason for my use of the word ‘crux’.
Maybe crux is not the best word.