GPS on our power pads?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Stuff like this @Monkey Butt

This is the double standard. If @Turdferguson did this, he'd be banned.

See my point?
No!
No One reported this or it would have been moderated.

The strongest member of the BC Mod Team is you! You the members that read all this meaningless dribble and take it seriously!

But that's just me ... I'm sure no one else in The Modlounge agrees with all that but I am strolling through a grocery store as I reply!

Tudaloo

!Retired!

Not if you are doing your job right.
Exactly.
Pretty late for lunch.

Better off spending your time talking to your union steward about UPS making you take a "lunch" so late in the day.
Who says he can't take lunch earlier, if he wanted to? Remember, most UPS routes do a delivery route AND a pickup route. You can equate that to our split shift routes. When I ran my split shift, I would take lunch from 1400-1500. If I took my time on deliveries, it would be from 1430-1500. I always hated 1 hour lunches.

vantexan

Bathroom?
A few times over the years I was so far from a restroom I actually did it outside. Got a shock one time in New Mexico when a half dozen Border Patrol agents rode up on horses to check out why I stopped. One was the best looking lady agent I'd ever seen. They were laughing as they rode off.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A few times over the years I was so far from a restroom I actually did it outside. Got a shock one time in New Mexico when a half dozen Border Patrol agents rode up on horses to check out why I stopped. One was the best looking lady agent I'd ever seen. They were laughing as they rode off.
Thank God I've never had to resort to that. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think I'd do it in a SR bag before doing it outside.