Grand Rapids Driver positive Covid

ManInBrown

I’m not doubting you I just don’t see the point in wasting a test on a tiger
Who knows. Maybe it’s not even the same test that humans get, But I’ll tell you one thing, if that Tiger or Tigers caught it, it’s in the air. Anyone not wearing a mask when out in public is crazy. I luckily just got my hands on 10 n95s. And I lucked out and found some of the kn95s on EBay.

I know they say you’ll be fine in all likelihood if you catch it, but it sounds like hell. I would rather not get it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re not understanding something. No one has immunity to this virus. It’s contagious beyond belief. If they open everything back up and act like nothing is wrong everyone is going to catch it and get sick, all at the same time. Two tigers in NYC tested positive in a zoo. Think about that for a second. Tigers in a zoo have Covid. How TF does that even happen?

The damage to the economy will be catastrophic but how do you handle everyone in the country catching this virus at the same time?
Life isn't fair.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Who knows. Maybe it’s not even the same test that humans get, But I’ll tell you one thing, if that Tiger or Tigers caught it, it’s in the air. Anyone not wearing a mask when out in public is crazy. I luckily just got my hands on 10 n95s. And I lucked out and found some of the kn95s on EBay.

I know they say you’ll be fine in all likelihood if you catch it, but it sounds like hell. I would rather not get it.
It says the got it from the person taking care of them. Doesn’t necessarily mean it’s in the air!!

Package Stick

"Send it."
We had a positive test for a grand rapids delivery driver. He is in quarantine now. We were alerted at a PCM. We stopped doing those this week but it was stupid because they gathered us all in one place to go over it and on top of that we have been taking separate breaks but they went and had everyone take break together. There must've been 20 guys in the break room area.

Grand Rapids has done a good job of taking steps to maintain social distance before and after work with the guard shack. Leaving doors open and the entrance to building. Otherwise one day we were offered gloves those only last a few days. No mask. They have someone wiping down equipment before the shift but everyone is touching everything through the shift. They have not done a good job production wise theyre still 2 per trailer within 3-4 feet of one another. At some point that will have to stop.

i wonder if they informed everyone he delivered to that he had it or his preloader or people in the building he's talked with as just conversation you can give the virus to people.
Small world! I'm in the same building.

I made a post about this, no one knew who had tested positive. The drivers seem to be taking the distancing seriously now.

JustDeliverIt

We had a positive test for a grand rapids delivery driver. He is in quarantine now. We were alerted at a PCM. We stopped doing those this week but it was stupid because they gathered us all in one place to go over it and on top of that we have been taking separate breaks but they went and had everyone take break together. There must've been 20 guys in the break room area.

Grand Rapids has done a good job of taking steps to maintain social distance before and after work with the guard shack. Leaving doors open and the entrance to building. Otherwise one day we were offered gloves those only last a few days. No mask. They have someone wiping down equipment before the shift but everyone is touching everything through the shift. They have not done a good job production wise theyre still 2 per trailer within 3-4 feet of one another. At some point that will have to stop.

i wonder if they informed everyone he delivered to that he had it or his preloader or people in the building he's talked with as just conversation you can give the virus to people.

I work at Buffalo ( NY @rod ) and they told us Friday someone tested positive. Found out it was a preloader. Turns out, he tested positive 2 weeks ago and returned to work last week. They decided to tell us as he returned to work that there was a confirmed positive and that everything was cleaned. Just letting us know.

Thanks for the current info.

rod

Retired 22 years
I work at Buffalo ( NY @rod ) and they told us Friday someone tested positive. Found out it was a preloader. Turns out, he tested positive 2 weeks ago and returned to work last week. They decided to tell us as he returned to work that there was a confirmed positive and that everything was cleaned. Just letting us know.

Thanks for the current info.

Just for you:

Buffalo NY
Buffalo Mn
Buffalo SC
Buffalo Tx
Buffalo Wy