Great quotes from peak season '12....Let's see em!

iruhnman630

Share the great quotes you've heard this peak season. It's all fun and games after all. 2 of my favorites so far:

-- 'I didn't expect that to come UPS. It usually comes from United Parcel service.'

-- '*******!!!!' (shouted at me through the door after an 8pm delivery)

Scoot

Customer: "I bet you guys are working hard this time of year."
Me: "Yes we are."
Her: "Well, some of us have to work hard all year long."
Me: "Suck it lady."

Alright I didn't say the last part but damn I wanted to.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Seasonal worker cursed out our supervisor and walked out never to return. I can't quote it here because it's far from pg-13 language, however, it was a pretty great moment for all of us. Almost felt bad for my sup for a minute, but on second thought I realized he had it coming.

terrymac

from a few years ago,, I didnt think the pkg would so big... my response in an office with 5 women,, I get that response quite often.........:happy-very:

kingOFchester

from a few years ago,, I didnt think the pkg would so big... my response in an office with 5 women,, I get that response quite often.........:happy-very:

"you are still working?"

Tempted to respond with "Nah, I like to spend my free time dressed in browns, drive a piece of :censored2: truck, and lug boxes around and answer stupid questions"

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I had a similar exchange just last week.

Delivered to a hair salon and they had 2 little boxes, where as they would routinely get 5 or 6 med-large ones. As the woman signed for it she said "well, I'm not used to getting packages this small". Not missing a beat I responded with "It's not the size, but how you use it" :)

She was a bit surprised by my response.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a similar exchange just last week.

Delivered to a hair salon and they had 2 little boxes, where as they would routinely get 5 or 6 med-large ones. As the woman signed for it she said "well, I'm not used to getting packages this small". Not missing a beat I responded with "It's not the size, but how you use it" :)

She was a bit surprised by my response.

I'm surprised she didn't follow that up with a call to the 1-800# for your inappopriate comment.

jaker

trolling
A old one but hear it more now

Who is that for I didn't order anything
Me: John doe
thats me but I didn't order anything , oh wait now I remember

Another one
is that for this house

STFXG

At a salon the owner told me to "come back and ill take care of you". After i started laughing she laughed and yelled "not like you're thinking!"

bbsam

Staff member
At a salon the owner told me to "come back and ill take care of you". After i started laughing she laughed and yelled "not like you're thinking!"
So he could tell you found him attractive? I take it that wasn't a scanner in your pocket...