Great quotes from peak season '12....Let's see em!

DS

Fenderbender
Back to the building and punched out by 7pm proved to be a challenge today.
I didn't make it,but stayed under 9.5
The torture never stops.Then they sent help.
I still had my full break,but sitting on 25 resi's is hard.

Buck Fifty

Just after PCM on the belt behind my jam packed (250 stops 450 pieces) truck...

Me: a shuttle would have been a great idea today.
center manager: what can you pull off that we can shuttle to you later ?
Me: Nothing

Cant fix stupid !!!

Buck Fifty

This morning I woke up throwing up at 3am. As this continued all night (every 15-20 minutes) I sent our sup a text at 5:50am that I was hovering the toilet and would not be able to make it. He never responded back. 30 minutes later I sent our driver sup a text:

me: Sorry to bother you so early. I have been throwing up all night. I sent (other sup) a message at 5:50 but never heard back from him.
Sup: That's not good. 30 routes (that maxes our center out with EVERY driver/cover driver)
me: So sorry, I want to come in but every 20 minutes I'm over the toilet.

I never heard back.

TEXT ??? you must be special.

"don't move, just talk to them". The response I got from a guy referring to his dogs standing outside talking on his cell. Not even making an attempt to meet me and get his packages

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm surprised she didn't follow that up with a call to the 1-800# for your inappopriate comment.

What, are you like an 80 year old woman? I didn't tell her that I wanted to motorboat her, it was a harmless funny exchange. we can't all be the consummate professionals, like Mr. Upstate

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What, are you like an 80 year old woman? I didn't tell her that I wanted to motorboat her, it was a harmless funny exchange. we can't all be the consummate professionals, like Mr. Upstate

"It's not the size, it's how you use it" would earn you a rude hourly concern and a sit down with the center manager and shop steward in my center. A "harmless, funny exchange" would have been you giving her a knowing smile and walking away. "Sexual innuendo" has no place outside of the locker room.

EASY1ONE

heard this today....

Preloader: can you pull my stuff i need to go pee...
Sup: sure.. then yells: Dont forget to wipe.... as she walks away..

YUP!

How do these supervisors stay employed @ UPS...

I

IslandGirl

Sent a message to all..as the phones were not working all day Monday(YAY!!)..
One driver writes back:'talk dirty to me over the diad then'
Me:come and wash my floor baby..
DR; One coat or two?
Me: one thick one..
Some people can handle jokes,sexual innuendos better than others..this driver is married with kids..as are the rest of us..it's nice to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes without being all politically correct all the time..
Ah the good ol' days like in 'Mad Men...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
"It's not the size, it's how you use it" would earn you a rude hourly concern and a sit down with the center manager and shop steward in my center. A "harmless, funny exchange" would have been you giving her a knowing smile and walking away. "Sexual innuendo" has no place outside of the locker room.

Sorry, Steve, I was distracted by the DD's in the background. Dave.

And this is the locker room?:surprised:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Glad I'm not in your center. For one, they all seem uptight and "perfect" And second, You're there, enough said

Ms.PacMan

Helper - "So you guys just go as fast as you can until you're done"?

Versus......? Wonder what he thought the job was going to be like.