Greatest UPS employee ever

I would go down in history as the greatest employee at UPS. I can do it all. I can unload a full 100% trailer with bunch of bulk by myself in 30 minutes. The feeders & drivers love me. Even The district manager said I was the hardest worker he’ll ever seen.

All of ya are just hating cause I have a better work ethic than you & a better gambler.

Mst3k

I would go down in history as the greatest employee at UPS. I can do it all. I can unload a full 100% trailer with bunch of bulk by myself in 30 minutes. The feeders & drivers love me. Even The district manager said I was the hardest worker he’ll ever seen.

All of ya are just hating cause I have a better work ethic than you & a better gambler.
This is one hundred percent fact.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Don’t bet your paycheck on it.

Slug Life

When do we eat?

Yor momma must be proud.

Box Ox

I would go down in history as the greatest employee at UPS. I can do it all. I can unload a full 100% trailer with bunch of bulk by myself in 30 minutes.

Lightweight. I could unload a 100 trailer in 15. Why? Because this is the internet, and I'm a 250 pound former NCAA national champion, NFL linebacker and American Gladiators contestant who can toss overweights as if they're as light as tissue paper.

542thruNthru

You don't hold a candle to the greatest to ever live. @UpstateNYUPSer

sandwich

The resident gearhead

giphy (10).gif

over9five

Staff member

This guy really IS the best. In my 52 years at UPS, I have never seen better.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

This might be the case but you forgot to mention you are the brokest!

Super jealous hater here. I'm just a lowly driver knocking down six figures trying to find a way back to the sort so I can unload trucks for $200 a week....FML...

walk it off

Greatest UPS employee retired years ago. Not the guy unloading trailers for $200 a week.