Grievance question

542thruNthru

Do I need to have the steward sign my grievance,or does the steward sign it when the local receives it?

A lot of 396 members coming on here lately. You guys owe me a beer as much as I have to help you out. ;)

Article 28 of the Western Region outlines your grievance procedure. Here stewards do not sign grievances. Your local may require them to but it is you the member that fills out the grievance. If you need help a steward can assist you. You should have informed a steward of the issue already in the first place.

You have 30 days to file a grievance in the Western Region.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
A lot of 396 members coming on here lately. You guys owe me a beer as much as I have to help you out. ;)

Article 28 of the Western Region outlines your grievance procedure. Here stewards do not sign grievances. Your local may require them to but it is you the member that fills out the grievance. If you need help a steward can assist you. You should have informed a steward of the issue already in the first place.

You have 30 days to file a grievance in the Western Region.
thank you I emailed my local for the stewards contact info

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Find out who your business agent is and talk to them asap. No reason for a billion dollar company to steal from employees. This will continue until you stop your number chasing idiot supervisor.
Your right it doesn't feel good getting off work wondering if I am going to get my full pay.It has ruined my weekend each time this has happened when I check my timecard on upsers.