Grievances and retaliation

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Lmao I filed a 9.5 grievance because last week I was blessed with an absolute brain-dead dispatch. Well, must have made some waves because I walked into a 14 hour day today. Whatever, I can play this little game. Send me help or I’ll bring stuff back at 2200. K thanks byeeeeee :) have a good weekend everyone.

ManInBrown

Get used to it. Work every day on the road like an on car is following you, because there’s a very good chance they are, stand your ground, do everything by the book and you have nothing to worry about. You go over 5 minutes on day 3, file again. Rinse and repeat. Do not stop filing. 9.5 means absolutely nothing without hitting them in their pockets. Watch how quick your life and your dispatch get easier. After about five weeks of free money, the people in the ivory tower get real sick of it. I know drivers here have said don’t work like that where I am. They just pay the grievance. Not where I am when I was in package. They violated me about five times, I filed every time. Never violated again. They buried me two days a week, the rest of the week they scrambled to make sure I wasn’t violated. Had runners cover my pickups three days a week.

Overpaid Union Thug

Lmao I filed a 9.5 grievance because last week I was blessed with an absolute brain-dead dispatch. Well, must have made some waves because I walked into a 14 hour day today. Whatever, I can play this little game. Send me help or I’ll bring stuff back at 2200. K thanks byeeeeee :) have a good weekend everyone.
If your supplement has retaliation language for over 9.5s, such as mine in the Southern, you should file for each day over 9.5. Don’t wait until you’ve had three. There is no penalty but it creates a paper trail that leads to management having to go before an over 9.5 committee.