Gropers OK if GOP or DIM?

bbsam

Staff member
Yep, the Russians are working through Assange to get Roy Moore elected.:rolleyes:
Or create more intense divisions throughout the country by getting Roy Moore elected. You know. That our intelligence community has concluded they were doing in the 2016 election.

vantexan

Or create more intense divisions throughout the country by getting Roy Moore elected. You know. That our intelligence community has concluded they were doing in the 2016 election.
I have read that Putin is trying to do that to get back at us over the Soviet Union breaking up. Thinks he can do that. And if this forum is any indication...

floridays

Not possible to create anymore divisions.

Edited,
sorry bb, missed (intense) first time I read it. Unless you edited and added it later. Looking at the second sentence now it looks as if (intense) was probably added after my initial response.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Really? You really think that's remotely possible?
Well, I keep hearing about how biologically young girls are sexually mature and all. It's your side pushing the crap so you tell me.

Or were you just excited that maybe you wouldn't have to travel overseas?