Ground contract

airbusfxr

All IBT workers will keep free health care due to local 2727.org. This was one of the things we fought hard for and won for us and you. The pay, pension, and work rules will be fought for and you have a right to vote no.

airbusfxr

When we are young health care means nothing. Work at ups for 20 years and yes we deserve free health care. The IBT will not give this up.

packageguy

I have always said, health care is most important, I see what my parents go
through, and I wish it will easier for us when we retire. Just to know it
will be there. lets hope for the best.

UPSSOCKS

All IBT workers will keep free health care due to local 2727.org. This was one of the things we fought hard for and won for us and you. The pay, pension, and work rules will be fought for and you have a right to vote no.

Yes just because of 2727 everyone is getting free healthcare.. It's all because of airbusfxr.. He also invented the internet.

UPSSOCKS

2727 negotiated healthcare for the IBT?

Yes 2727 are top secret negotiators for the entire IBT. They actually are in control of the IBT. You all are meaningless in the grand scheme. 2727 is the only local that matters. I heard some of the members of UPS's board of directors are actually undercover 2727 teamsters....

airbusfxr

Sux you pay in north bay. Your just mad because union workers make 105k base pay, get free health care, full retro, 3% a year, 401k match etc etc.

airbusfxr

Upssux, do you understand that Scott and Mitch are aircraft maintenance from II Morrow and they run UPSINC and UPSCO? Your in north bay and the sooner you learn the better. Come back to airline board.

UPSSOCKS

Breaking news...

Local 2727 has just negotiated WORLD PEACE. Chalk another one up for the godlike local. First they negotiated free healthcare for every single teamster, now WORLD PEACE!!!!!! Before you drink the Kool-Aid they are handing out at the 2727 headquarters make sure you vote yes and pay your union dues...

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Upssucks not everyone just Union workers get free health care You pay because you want.
Psst, I dont want to rain on your parade of one, but I know of thousands of Mexicans that get free healthcare. And nationwide, its millions if not tens of millions.

One more misconception as well. You keep calling it "free". ITs not. You are taking home a smaller paycheck because the company pays for the healthcare. If they didnt, they could pay you more, and you could pay your own insurance. The way it is, the union gets the healthcare money.

OK, back to your parade........

d