Understand the company no longer will have to honor the contract

I GOT ONE MORE

A teacher asks the kids in her 3rd grade class: "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Little Larry says: "I wanna start out as a Fighter Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, find me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a million bucks, an apartment in Copacabana, a mansion in Paris, a jet to travel throughout Europe, an Infinite Visa Card, and all the while banging her like a loose screen door in a hurricane."

The teacher, shocked and not knowing what to do with this horrible response from little Larry, decides not to acknowledge what he said and simply tries to continue with the lesson.

"And how about you, Sarah?"

"I wanna be Larry’s whore..."

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
16 years of hard time in the hi step. Had Popeye Forearms but the rest of the body felt like a box of bolts.
Did you drive a manbun tractor
post-5836-0-48249500-1350783683_thumb.jpg

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
The point about working without a contract and worrying about seniority and money is virtually moot. If you were around for the last strike you'd know not a whole lot of work got done at all. There are bigger issues that potential scabs should be fearing. Not the least of which is the stigma that will follow you the rest of your UPS life. No potential scab should be thinking your scab status just magically ends once the strike ends. If you think people forget, you're sadly mistaken. BTW, that includes managements opinion of you as well. They'll see you as the spineless P.O.S. you truly are as well and treat you accordingly. We had only 2 guys cross in '97 and both of them were gone within 2 years of the strike. For all their "oh my god, how am I going to survive a couple days without a paycheck" worries, they ended up without a job completely. The kicker, neither worked more than a couple of hours during the 15 day strike. Management sent them home too as trying to move packages was futile...essentially hanging them out to dry for nothing.

Good luck guys...this retiree is with you!

Family

I forget the article but according to the author they said the union and ups are 6 to 8 dollars off on part time pay. Who knows how they would know
I've said my take on part timers. New hire pay should have incentives for retention and attendance. Step raise progression to 25/hr. Anyone that wants full-time should be able to bid into. If you don't want ft then you're choosing the lower rate. Give covid bonuses for time served during pandemic.

Excellent red herrings.
Let’s pick on the guys writing skills instead of letting in his message.
You (yes, you) and the Union are seriously screwed if a strike happens and lasts longer than two weeks.
4 weeks, Union is gone.

You may chant strike and just get what you’ve been asking for.
Tell us again how the company is just gonna "dump the union" cuz they want to.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You don't have to, @I GOT ONE MORE and @Lineandinitial have this whole b* figured out. You, me, the pilots and the mechanics will all be replaced. We can scrape some change together and split some cheese fries as we watch our old careers drive by at half the price.

:censored2:ing dumb masses.
Actually, you're the 6th grade educated box handler that predicted that you're going to bring the Company to its knees because your job is uber-complicated and only a highly trained basement dweller like you can do it.

But..."you've seen things...") :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, you're the 6th grade educated box handler that predicted that you're going to bring the Company to its knees because your job is uber-complicated and only a highly trained basement dweller like you can do it.

But..."you've seen things...") :rofl: :rofl:
Actually, that's not anywhere close to my thoughts on the matter. But, you got me figured out. Tool.