Ground meeting tomorrow

bbsam

Staff member
Nah, I just stick to facts like Obama has spent 5 trillion in 3 years.

How much of that was on unfunded wars, tax cuts, and prescription drug benefit all left over from Bush and how much has been new government spending brought by Obama?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How much of that was on unfunded wars, tax cuts, and prescription drug benefit all left over from Bush and how much has been new government spending brought by Obama?

Under Bush, The Iraq and Afghanistan wars were never on the books. Under Obama, they are. Van, how can you support those that oppress you? The GOP would like you to be even more screwed-over than you are now. How's $15 per hour with no benefits sound?

vantexan

Under Bush, The Iraq and Afghanistan wars were never on the books. Under Obama, they are. Van, how can you support those that oppress you? The GOP would like you to be even more screwed-over than you are now. How's $15 per hour with no benefits sound?

Unfunded? Never on the books? The administration gets it's funds from Congress. And as you recall it was a Democrat controlled Congress the last two years of the Bush administration, as well as a completely Democrat government the first two years of the Obama administration. The prescription drug program was Bush's attempt to curry favor with the left. Even so Obama spent more in 3 years than Bush did in 8. And all this finger pointing is useless. This is where we are at now, and if we don't fix it we're all in serious trouble.

What bothers me about Obama MFE is that Social Security is the best thing the Democrats ever came up with. He has spent so much, and wants to spend more, that he's jeopardizing SS. Even is taking away from the payroll tax used to fund it to give us a "break". That's a program that's needed more than ever, and he's messing with it. That's what is actually going on instead of all the theories about what might happen.

bbsam

Staff member
Van's been brain-washed! Next he's gonna sing Fred's priases. May as well if he's in the Romne/Gingrich camp.

bbsam

Staff member
I hear ya. Let's not let facts get in the way...
If you'd like to come to work at Ground, I could probably find a place for you. I promise I'll be gentle. Doubt you'll get the same courtesy from Fred. $15/hr no benefits--you could be the first in line!

vantexan

If you'd like to come to work at Ground, I could probably find a place for you. I promise I'll be gentle. Doubt you'll get the same courtesy from Fred. $15/hr no benefits--you could be the first in line!

Except no courier is working at Express for $15hr with no benefits. Try to let them actually do it first before claiming that's what they do.