Grounds for a warning letter?

BUCN85

So I was curious of this was grounds for a warning letter. Couple weeks ago we had safety observations. The guys followed me for about 40 mins or so. After they were done they said I didn't use your hand rail once and didn't have my mirrors in twice. They went over what I did well and what I needed to improve. 2 weeks later I get a warning letter for safety infractions during observations. Really?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
So I was curious of this was grounds for a warning letter. Couple weeks ago we had safety observations. The guys followed me for about 40 mins or so. After they were done they said I didn't use your hand rail once and didn't have my mirrors in twice. They went over what I did well and what I needed to improve. 2 weeks later I get a warning letter for safety infractions during observations. Really?
You've been here long enough, did you already get verbal warning for this? If not then grieve it. Quite simple, don't worry about the BS nit-picking GRIEVE!

clean hairy

After you see a vehicle following you, making every turn you make, it is time to call the Cops! You do not know the intentions of these folks following you!

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
This past Friday after pcm my sup told me he would be doing an observation on me that day. Not sure why he would tell me ahead of time, kinda defeats the purpose. He is one of the good ones I guess

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This past Friday after pcm my sup told me he would be doing an observation on me that day. Not sure why he would tell me ahead of time, kinda defeats the purpose. He is one of the good ones I guess
Observations SHOULDN'T be about nailing someone. It should be a tool to improve safety. Unfortunately too many in management fail to see that.

guyinthebrownbox

Should be a verbal first. Grieve that. And I agree sounds like there was no union rep there as a good steward would have already had you grieve it. And if no rep is present, that discipline should be thrown out

KOG72

I’m full of it
They must be trying to make quota