GUARANTEED RETIREMENT INCOME OPPORTUNITIES

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Just read an article about all the class action lawsuits where the average payout is $10,000.00 per person.

This is where this guaranteed retirement income comes into play.

Have you ever been in the scouts?
Have you ever gone to church?
Have you ever been coached in youth sports?
Have you ever gone to school?
Have you ever been in daycare or had a babysitter?
Have you ever had a boss?

The lawyers will eventually get to every group that has ever had contact with a boy or girl. or man or women or a Them. Wait for the class action and then sign up for it. Time is not an issue . Also, truth is not an issue. Even if you have never been touched or molested by an adult , it does NOT matter. All you have to do is claim it.

Then sit back and wait for those BIG checks to come in. Every couple years they will. You just have to have patience. You do NOT have to lift a finger. The lawyers will do ALL the work. Just sign up. That is all it takes.

PRESCRIPTION MEDICINE LAWSUITS

You see all the ads for those new prescription medicines?
Call your doctor and get on them. It doesnt matter if you have symptoms. Lie to your doctor.
Get your prescription and take one pill and keep good records.

10-15 years from now there will be a class action lawsuit on that drug due to adverse side effects/disability/deaths etc.

have patience and those checks will start rolling in.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Dozens of ways for making a fortune with easy to do litigation . Get my new book titled. "How to Make a Fortune in America Without Doing a Thing" for only 3 easy payments of $19.95 . Now available on Amazon.

Let's Make America Great Again !

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Just read an article about all the class action lawsuits where the average payout is $10,000.00 per person.

The lawyers will eventually get to every group that has ever had contact with a boy or girl. or man or women or a Them. Wait for the class action and then sign up for it. Time is not an issue . Also, truth is not an issue. Even if you have never been touched or molested by an adult , it does NOT matter. All you have to do is claim it.

Then sit back and wait for those BIG checks to come in. Every couple years they will. You just have to have patience. You do NOT have to lift a finger. The lawyers will do ALL the work. Just sign up. That is all it takes.

Call your doctor and get on them. It doesnt matter if you have symptoms. Lie to your doctor.

10-15 years from now there will be a class action lawsuit on that drug due to adverse side effects/disability/deaths etc.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Dozens of ways for making a fortune with easy to do litigation . Get my new book titled. "How to Make a Fortune in America Without Doing a Thing" for only 3 easy payments of $19.95 . Now available on Amazon.

I guess stripping is a young person's game, huh?

oldngray

nowhere special
better-call-saul.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

For a person that’s retired/not retired/ retired/not retired, you spent a lot of the time on this.
Don’t you have work/no work/work/no work Monday?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Class action suits will usually only get you a few bucks. The lawyers get the majority of it.
I got a check for $1.64 from one years ago. Suit against a bank I had an account in. True story, pocket change. Lawyers clean up.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Class action suits will usually only get you a few bucks. The lawyers get the majority of it.
usually true. the boy scout abuse victims are getting about 10,000 each according to that article.
not sure about the Catholic church abuse victims but it was more than just a few bucks.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
average payout for Catholic church victims is $268,000

I grew up in Boston and went to church until age 14. I "vaguely" remember being touched.......

where can I sign up?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Nun used to whack me with the yardstick when I tried to write left-handed. Wonder if I can sue the church for my carpal tunnel syndrome?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

This is a dumb post. Even for you.

Congrats