GUARANTEED RETIREMENT INCOME OPPORTUNITIES

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Nun used to whack me with the yardstick when I tried to write left-handed. Wonder if I can sue the church for my carpal tunnel syndrome?

I won, that bitch lost. Still left-handed. Hopefully I can collect a few more pension checks.

No wonder you are a “Jesus Hater”

I went to a Catholic school for my first 3 years back in the early 60’s ... those Nuns were just plain sadistic 📏...God forbid if you had to see the Father who ran the school...🏓

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I went to a Catholic school for my first 3 years back in the early 60’s ... those Nuns were just plain sadistic 📏...God forbid if you had to see the Father who ran the school...🏓
Even in catechism they were brutal in the 60s

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

yup. the nuns would hit us with a ruler. we were terrified. what a way to run a church.
The priest was a known drunk in our church. we hated him also.

as soon as I could leave ( my parents granted permission after my confirmation ) I beat feet.....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
yup. the nuns would hit us with a ruler. we were terrified. what a way to run a church.
The priest was a known drunk in our church. we hated him also.

as soon as I could leave ( my parents granted permission after my confirmation ) I beat feet.....
Should have wacked you on the noggin maybe knock some of the crazy outta ya

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Wouldn't go so far as being a hater. Just don't believe all the :censored2: the church tried to indoctrinate into their flock.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

I did 13 years of Catholic School . I have been slapped ,punched ,hit with erasers, rulers and pointers. My breast bone still has the indentation of the Seton Hall College ring I got punched with !

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
These covid grants are a real winner.

neighbor got $138,000 and he lied his ass off on application. a banker helped him make the appl.so he would be approved.

isnt america a great country?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
These covid grants are a real winner.

neighbor got $138,000 and he lied his ass off on application. a banker helped him make the appl.so he would be approved.

isnt america a great country?
58F8E973-218A-4996-9F4B-606050F26B5F.gif