El Correcto

god is dead
Progressives try to say 70% of mass shootings occur in private homes. They try to consider fort hood not a gun free zone even though carrying guns by soldiers was being heavily restricted. This is where the gun free and restricted come in. They count armed guards on premises as being restricted, even though everyone refers to them as gun free and citizens are not allowed to carry.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Progressives try to say 70% of mass shootings occur in private homes. They try to consider fort hood not a gun free zone even though carrying guns by soldiers was being heavily restricted. This is where the gun free and restricted come in. They count armed guards on premises as being restricted, even though everyone refers to them as gun free and citizens are not allowed to carry.
You just parotted Lott's talking points straight from his website. No one takes that guy seriously bro, he's a joke.

There's this thing called the second amendment. Why don't you stand on that rather than falling for the lies of a hack like him?

Last edited by a moderator:

El Correcto

god is dead
You just parotted Lott's talking points straight from his website. No one takes that got seriously bro, he's a joke.

There's this thing called the second amendment. Why don't you stand on that rather than making yourself look stupid by falling for the lies of a hack like him?
Actually I read that from PolitiFact.
MasculineDirectGrouper-max-1mb.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
I never said I was against getting rid of gun free zones.

I said I'm against just making crap up to advance that agenda.

Ignorant people like you do more harm than good.
I’m reading both sides, I’m not making up the statistics. I’m just reading how the obtained them and I think the 98% shows a better number for public mass shootings in America. Throwing in “mass shootings” that occur in private homes is dishonest and skews the data.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Do most mass shootings happen in gun-free zones?
Just your basic article from PolitiFact it shows what a bunch of hacks they are and how they will redefine the meaning of things to suit a progressive agenda.
It’s useless to talk with DIDO, especially on Friday nights.
He is a mean drunk and as many people have noted, he never posts an argument.
He just lashed out at others because in his drunken state, he is actually intelligent.
I pray for him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s useless to talk with DIDO, especially on Friday nights.
He is a mean drunk and as many people have noted, he never posts an argument.
He just lashed out at others because in his drunken state, he is actually intelligent.
I pray for him.
I posted my argument you just deleted it.

Last edited by a moderator: