Guns

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Actually everything I’ve seen on the AR lately is that it makes an excellent home protection firearm. Supposedly the projectile being so fast and lightweight contributes to reducing over penetration on impact.

My preference would be a shotgun possibly with bird shot. While that’s not commonly considered appropriate, within self defense ranges I think it’s more than adequate. Seems like some feel that if the threat is not completely obliterated, the defense is ineffective.

Then you have to get lawyers involved and a trial then house him while in prison
Double 00 much simpler and cheaper

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just the click clack of racking a shotgun is a deterrent L O L will make just about anyone think twice.
Was at a gun show last weekend talking to a guy about just that
He said he’s got a short barreled mossberg 500 and purposely doesent chamber a round he said I want the bad guy to hear me rack that slide

Thebrownblob

Then you have to get lawyers involved and a trial then house him while in prison
Double 00 much simpler and cheaper
Yep unfortunately if you’re not shooting to kill you’ve got a problem.
Hate to ever have to do it, but that’s how it works. Otherwise, there’s lawsuits or possibly prison if they think you did not feel your life is threatened.

bbsam

Staff member
Yep unfortunately if you’re not shooting to kill you’ve got a problem.
Hate to ever have to do it, but that’s how it works. Otherwise, there’s lawsuits or possibly prison if they think you did not feel your life is threatened.
“Shooting to kill” is supposedly the absolute last thing you’re supposed to confess to no matter the situation. Always to “stop the threat”.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

“Shooting to kill” is supposedly the absolute lat thing you’re supposed to confess to no matter the situation. Always to “stop the threat”.
I didn’t say, I would admit to it. I said that’s what you have to do. The only thing I’m saying is talk to my lawyer when the police arrive.

nWo

bdxoizm3z1ea1.jpg