Guns

bbsam

Staff member
Nah it just gets tiring listening to people such as yourself who I know has and enjoy weapons but only feels they’re capable, not anyone else. I have some liberal friends who own quite a few AR 15 aK-47s, etc. and they actually feel guilty for owning them. L O L. Curious to me because none of my weapons have ever been used to kill or shoot anyone, so it has nothing to do with the weapon. It’s a societal and mental issue imo.
It not that I think I’m the only one capable. It’s that I KNOW for a fact that a lot of people don’t understand how serious the responsibilities and how steep the consequences are.

Because, how could they? The laws are layered and even sometimes seem contradictory. Accidents are rarely seen as that. They are negligence and if law enforcement is involved, possibly criminal.

It may very well be societal and mental issues. That’s not a reason not to address gun violence and I think it’s time for us in the gun community to stop pointing at that problem and start address it. Stop fighting gun safety laws and start crafting them. Stop calling gun control advocates names and start educating. Stop whining about rights and start embracing the responsibilities of ownership not as individuals but as a collective.

bbsam

Staff member
Well, I’m pretty sure you and I both know high crime areas are just that, high crime. Drugs and gang activity generally stay in those areas. Smart thieves leave those areas to steal the good stuff. Just like anything stats and numbers don’t tell the whole story And can be used
Quit a few different ways. And I’ll have you know it’s not an act 😂.
So what stats are you using?

nWo

x2x25d5ws0ea1.jpg

Gotta Go

Since liberals like to make assumptions before they know the facts. I guess they won’t mind me making one. Looks like the last three mass shooters were Biden supporters.

Thebrownblob

It not that I think I’m the only one capable. It’s that I KNOW for a fact that a lot of people don’t understand how serious the responsibilities and how steep the consequences are.

Because, how could they? The laws are layered and even sometimes seem contradictory. Accidents are rarely seen as that. They are negligence and if law enforcement is involved, possibly criminal.

It may very well be societal and mental issues. That’s not a reason not to address gun violence and I think it’s time for us in the gun community to stop pointing at that problem and start address it. Stop fighting gun safety laws and start crafting them. Stop calling gun control advocates names and start educating. Stop whining about rights and start embracing the responsibilities of ownership not as individuals but as a collective.
Where is your stats? Do you know what they say about assuming? There’s no such thing as a collective I’m an individual with rights of my own. If you don’t like that that’s too bad.

Gotta Go

I guess I need to explain it to you. Liberals see the red hat and he has to be a Trump supporter, but when he doesn’t have a red hat he’s still a Trump supporter because liberals are incapable of hate crimes.

bbsam

Staff member
Where is your stats? Do you know what they say about assuming? There’s no such thing as a collective I’m an individual with rights of my own. If you don’t like that that’s too bad.
The stat I’m quoting is from CCL class.

There is a collective and you know it. GOA, NRA, USCCA, and any other of national and state organizations that center on 2A concerns. And if you truly value your rights, you might want to embrace that reality. I’d you put your faith strictly in the Supreme Court to protect your rights you will be disappointed.

bbsam

Staff member
You’re hitting all the buttons today aren’t you? Not surprising.
Simply a question. Not sure how one figures another’s political affiliation based on what we know so far. The past two suspects have appeared to be Asian and I don’t know what other possible link could be obvious.

bbsam

Staff member
I guess I need to explain it to you. Liberals see the red hat and he has to be a Trump supporter, but when he doesn’t have a red hat he’s still a Trump supporter because liberals are incapable of hate crimes.
I don’t think it’s a red hat. I think it’s usually social media posts that clue us in.

Thebrownblob

Simply a question. Not sure how one figures another’s political affiliation based on what we know so far. The past two suspects have appeared to be Asian and I don’t know what other possible link could be obvious.
Curious, why do you jump to racism? Also, curious is how you’ve always jumped to political affiliation when it suits you.

Thebrownblob

The stat I’m quoting is from CCL class.

There is a collective and you know it. GOA, NRA, USCCA, and any other of national and state organizations that center on 2A concerns. And if you truly value your rights, you might want to embrace that reality. I’d you put your faith strictly in the Supreme Court to protect your rights you will be disappointed.
My rights don’t come from any of those organizations. Sometimes those organizations do good things sometimes they do not. It’s been close to 20 years since I’ve been in NRA member. It’s a trash organization now.

bbsam

Staff member
Curious, why do you jump to racism? Also, curious is how you’ve always jumped to political affiliation when it suits you.
Explained that above. Last two subjects as far as we know were both Asians. That’s the only thing we know about them.

How do we get from there to “Biden supporters”?

Thebrownblob

Explained that above. Last two subjects as far as we know were both Asians. That’s the only thing we know about them.

How do we get from there to “Biden supporters”?
Well, I never said they were that, it was someone else I was just commenting on the fact, you said his racism. I don’t think politics has much to do with any of the shootings.