GVLA station closed in Alpharetta GA

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fedex actually had people who worked for them go on and post positive info and contradict anything negative. They were called 'ambassadors' and I don't know if they were paid bonuses for it, or just got brownie points. To me, it seems like some of the most prolific posters here do the same. Just look at Trump for examples of brown-nosing- there are always those willing to say or do anything to get their noses and in some cases their entire head a nice deep brown shade. He gets people nodding their heads in agreement and telling us how they like to get on their knees for him no matter how stupid whatever he just said is.

The Cult of Fred runs strong among the believers, and there are still many of them. I personally think they are paid, but I'd also believe there are a few Kool-Aid drinkers who would gladly post something to protect and defend FedEx.

If you go over to Facebook, you'll see it full force. Lots of PR directly from FedEx the corporation,many posts from people with lost packages or complaints, but plenty of "defenders" to blunt them.

A real laugh comes from reading anything from Fred that goes online. When the RLA was once again under consideration for modification in 2009-10, you see a letter from Fred telling everyone why the RLA is correct, and then a bunch of comments below from supportive "employees" touting PSP, Fred's brilliant leadership, how they've been at Express 27 years and think it's great etc.

It reads like anything you'll see here from Dano, who is apparently assigned to monitor BC.

It will be fine

And I was pointing out that you either were lying or uninformed when you said it could only live for 3 days.
Does it really matter? CDC says that’s not a probable form of transmission. A station that is sanitized won’t have many live viruses left be it 3 days or 27. You are hysterical.

dmac1

Does it really matter? CDC says that’s not a probable form of transmission. A station that is sanitized won’t have many live viruses left be it 3 days or 27. You are hysterical.

And the CDC first said face masks were useless, and now they recommend them in public. And they said first that breathing alone couldn't spread it, and now say it can. At first they said you could only spread infection when you showed symptoms, now it is widely known that maybe 20% of those infected are contagious before they show any symptoms, and even if they never show symptoms.

As an ambassador, you clearly don't want your bosses to have an attendance problem and risk Freddie losing any of his millions. And this isn't about whether sterilizing one station is great, it is about you lying and about the other thousands of terminals that are still open where people who are already possibly infected are working, all for non-essential deliveries.

It will be fine

And the CDC first said face masks were useless, and now they recommend them in public. And they said first that breathing alone couldn't spread it, and now say it can. At first they said you could only spread infection when you showed symptoms, now it is widely known that maybe 20% of those infected are contagious before they show any symptoms, and even if they never show symptoms.

As an ambassador, you clearly don't want your bosses to have an attendance problem and risk Freddie losing any of his millions. And this isn't about whether sterilizing one station is great, it is about you lying and about the other thousands of terminals that are still open where people who are already possibly infected are working, all for non-essential deliveries.
Sounds like you know the “truth”. Thanks for enlightening all of us. Qanon knows we shouldn’t believe the CDC. Can’t trust the deep state and their information war. Keep getting the truth out brother!

dmac1

Sounds like you know the “truth”. Thanks for enlightening all of us. Qanon knows we shouldn’t believe the CDC. Can’t trust the deep state and their information war. Keep getting the truth out brother!

So when you lie and say that the virus only lives for 3 days on surfaces, we should believe you because you are getting the truth out. If anything, if you lie once, we can all assume you lie anytime you post, making all of what you post worthless, which is pretty much a common opinion already.

It will be fine

So when you lie and say that the virus only lives for 3 days on surfaces, we should believe you because you are getting the truth out. If anything, if you lie once, we can all assume you lie anytime you post, making all of what you post worthless, which is pretty much a common opinion already.
K

It will be fine

Obviously more than the 3 days you claimed
Did you read the article?
AB9CBABA-D768-4BEE-BDF9-5962465C68A6.jpeg

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'm sure they laugh, because in the echo chamber of management you're all on the same page.

Read through some of the threads and ask. yourself why anyone on the outside looking in would take any of it seriously.

Are you denying FedEx has people out there spreading the manure on various sites? If somebody posts that FedEx lost their package or complains about some other aspect of the company, there is always a corporate-type response from "someone" defending FedEx.

News to me. Sounds like something you should unleash your vast network of minions on.

Any comments on PDX or PDXR?

Big fan of both.

59 Dano

Fedex actually had people who worked for them go on and post positive info and contradict anything negative. They were called 'ambassadors' and I don't know if they were paid bonuses for it, or just got brownie points.

ROTFLMAO!!

To me, it seems like some of the most prolific posters here do the same. Just look at Trump for examples of brown-nosing- there are always those willing to say or do anything to get their noses and in some cases their entire head a nice deep brown shade. He gets people nodding their heads in agreement and telling us how they like to get on their knees for him no matter how stupid whatever he just said is.

What about those clowns that turn everything, no matter how unrelated, into "OMG TRUMPERS!"?

59 Dano

It reads like anything you'll see here from Dano, who is apparently assigned to monitor BC.

My post count at BC: 7462
Your post count at BC: 21,789

A guy with nearly three times my post count complaining about my participation, LOL!

59 Dano

And now predictions on the body count can't be revised downward fast enough.

Imagine that!

Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you.