Haglund’s deformity - On Topic

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Has anyone else working for UPS developed Haglund’s deformity?

"Haglund’s deformity is often called “pump bump” because the rigid backs of pump-style shoes can create pressure that aggravates the enlargement when walking. In fact, any shoes with a rigid back, such as ice skates, men’s dress shoes or women’s pumps, can cause this irritation."
Stop wearing pumps to work.

"To some extent, heredity plays a role in Haglund’s deformity."
Or maybe sue your parents instead of UPS

sswee97

"Haglund’s deformity is often called “pump bump” because the rigid backs of pump-style shoes can create pressure that aggravates the enlargement when walking. In fact, any shoes with a rigid back, such as ice skates, men’s dress shoes or women’s pumps, can cause this irritation."

Any shoe with a rigid back.

sswee97

How does working at UPS change one's genetic disposition?
Let’s see been on earth for 52 years have no problem. Then repetitive movements in and out of truck (in company required boots) over the last 18 years and I start having issues.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Let’s see been on earth for 52 years have no problem. Then repetitive movements in and out of truck (in company required boots) over the last 18 years and I start having an issues.
Sucks to be you. Still, explain to us how only UPS is responsible?

sswee97

The requirement of only certain footwear.
Step to get in and out of truck to high. The distance between steps is too great. The clutching of the truck over 1000 times a day. The truck not maintained so that there is dirt that fills the floor of the truck causing slips. The peddles not positioned right.

sswee97

Quit wearing giant army boots and wear something comfortable , if the shoes are black they don’t care around here. I wear merrel black hiking shoes...and STOP RUNNING
No running here. And yes it should be only a black leather upper that can be polished. But that’s not what their saying.

sswee97

Tote got wet in truck and destroyed it. So steward is looking it up for me. Since he can’t find one with the new contact coming out.

Last edited by a moderator: