5. Bombay and tonic
6. Rum and coke
7. Scotch on the Rocks
8. Vodka and Fresca
9. Malibu and pineapple juice
10. Tequilla with the worm

But not necessarily in that order...

Big Babooba

Sliced simmered tongue on warm sourdough bread smothered in horseradish sauce and a cold beer, HEAVEN!!!:happy2:
I don't think I would want to eat anything that an animal used to clean its privates.:sick: Use prepared horseradish instead of the sauce - it will kill all the germs and drink plenty of beer - it'll help you to forget where that tongue has been!:smart:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli,
I have been trying to avoid the trailers for it like the plague....
All I know is that Kal Penn is in it with a cameo from Leonard Nimoy and the release date is 05 08 09.
I can't wait!
Surely you jest...:sick:
If cooked right tongue is delicious. Very tender.
I don't think I would want to eat anything that an animal used to clean its privates.:sick: Use prepared horseradish instead of the sauce - it will kill all the germs and drink plenty of beer - it'll help you to forget where that tongue has been!:smart:
I don't suppose you would eat Rocky Mtn Oysters, either? Don't know what your missin until you try it. LOL

Tater's Dad

Apparently my wife grandmother made wonderful cow's tongue sandwiches... I have never had the opportunity to try it.... maybe one of these days.

Rocky Mtn Oysters? Are these similar to prairie oysters we have in western Canada (raw buffalo testicles?)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Apparently my wife grandmother made wonderful cow's tongue sandwiches... I have never had the opportunity to try it.... maybe one of these days.

Rocky Mtn Oysters? Are these similar to prairie oysters we have in western Canada (raw buffalo testicles?)
Well, not raw but yes. Only RMO are from the bull.