Happy 4th of July

Jayhawk

Here's a little something extra for you this weekend enjoy!!!! Oooooopsey we messed up we are going to take that $75 back on your next paycheck because we are incompetent....remember we are a family. #PSP #FedExPride

Code43

Here's a little something extra for you this weekend enjoy!!!! Oooooopsey we messed up we are going to take that $75 back on your next paycheck because we are incompetent....remember we are a family. #PSP #FedExPride

What are you talking about?

Jayhawk

FedEx paid time and a half on Friday last week by mistake and are taking out the difference in this weeks paycheck.

whenIgetthere

I think the Tues-Sat people got paid correctly. At least that's what my SM told me. Who knows?

I'm T-S and they paid me time and a half for Friday. I'll be losing that 50 bucks (yeah, only 50 bucks, because after 15 years, I'm still in the bottom quartile).

bacha29

What a great "people" company. 300,000 employees and they can't even make out the paychecks correctly.
If Express people experience this type of treachery and deception from time to time just wait until they go to work for a Ground contractor. It will be a continuous daily experience because the contractor himself is often a victim of the same deceit and treachery.....That's why when your number is up at Express break free of the industry completely because very few if any opportunities worthy of committing your time and labor to will remain.

FedupExpress

If Express people experience this type of treachery and deception from time to time just wait until they go to work for a Ground contractor. It will be a continuous daily experience because the contractor himself is often a victim of the same deceit and treachery.....That's why when your number is up at Express break free of the industry completely because very few if any opportunities worthy of committing your time and labor to will remain.
Well said, why anyone is still at fedex is beyond me... I feel for the guys that were conned into believing this is a good job and already started families and trapped financially... Also feel for the purple blood idiots that don't believe there's anything better out there.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Well said, why anyone is still at fedex is beyond me... I feel for the guys that were conned into believing this is a good job and already started families and trapped financially... Also feel for the purple blood idiots that don't believe there's anything better out there.
Well, they no longer have to work next to someone who would call them an idiot to their backs.

There's that.