Happy Bithday Americans and America our beloved nation.

bacha29

Yeah..
After a while ya just get tired of beating a dead horse.
All of your points have been countered time and time again.
There has been no resort to name calling or personal attacks, I'm just flat out making fun of you.
I don't need to make fun of you. You and your comments alone are fine entertainment in their own right.

floridays

About the only attraction I have for these ladies is my bank account and I never display that. I might let a platinum Visa card slip and hit the gym floor at an opportune moment from time to time, but I rush to “modestly” recover it with feigned embarrassment.
I think this post needs to be sent to the booth for review by the schoolmarm, our resident grammarian @Turdferguson . I think your participle is dangling or there may be a problem with continuity. I have a problem discerning the attraction portion.

Good having fun with you sam, put a larger smile on my face.

Let's see what Turd for brains has to say about it. I understand, i'm just playing.

Mr. Retentive, @Turdferguson , can you, will you review ........ ok, please, with a pile of ferguson on top.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
65874893_2520137508048954_5931480535925784576_n.jpg

floridays

I don't need to make fun of you. You and your comments alone are fine entertainment in their own right.
If he is only entertaining he's slick, no foul. If anything he has passed along is true you may be scrambling.

WTF,? you were entertained.

White Supremacist,

Your evaluation
doofus