Happy Bithday Americans and America our beloved nation.

floridays

Perhaps the reason he doesn't practice is because he never passed a bar exam......in any state.
Perhaps, offer more.
I think we have begun a negotiation.
How much is it worth to you folks to see my bona fides? Pull yerself up to the bar big boy, and collect money from each who has blocked me, I feel a deal is right around the corner.

You understand the usage of the word "feel," your type uses feelings.
Let's go with concrete, a deal is in sight.
Just to piss you off, I offer the obligatory, "Smart Guys."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You're always slapping we progressives around but when we slap you back you have no counterpoint to make so without fail you resort to name calling and personal attacks.
Yeah..
After a while ya just get tired of beating a dead horse.
All of your points have been countered time and time again.
There has been no resort to name calling or personal attacks, I'm just flat out making fun of you.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Disjointed is the word you were looking for, not discombobulated.......
I'll stick with discombobulated:

Discombobulated - confused and disconcerted.

As anyone can see bachcha is definitely DISCONCERTED and usually explicitly CONFUSED.

Just because you have an extensive vocabulary doesn't mean you use them optimally as you have demonstrated extensively in the past.

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Just because you have an extensive vocabulary doesn't mean you use them optimally as you have demonstrated extensively in the past.
Well, you're just stupid then.
Disjointed fits much better

"lacking a coherent sequence or connection.
"piecing together disjointed fragments of information"
synonyms: unconnected, disconnected, without unity"

Turdferguson

Just a turd
That could be construed as a personal attack. Do you need a time out?
@Old Man Jingles
fish-hook-in-mouth.jpg

floridays

As anyone can see bachcha is definitely DISCONCERTED and usually explicitly CONFUSED.

HUH?
Yeah, what that old guy said. :clap::lol::lol:.

Last edited:

floridays

Don’t be ridiculous. I wouldn’t even know how to. I’d have to send you to @Jones to spank the south out of you. I’m at the gym and have soccer moms to gawk at.

Or as they self-identify. Be very cautious, ahhh you're on your own.

Knock the bottom out of it:lol::lol::thumbup1::thumbup1: and a big:lips: you handsome devil:clap::clap::clap::clap::drool:.

bbsam

Staff member
Or as they self-identify. Be very cautious, ahhh you're on your own.

Knock the bottom out of it:lol::lol::thumbup1::thumbup1: and a big:lips: you handsome devil:clap::clap::clap::clap::drool:.
About the only attraction I have for these ladies is my bank account and I never display that. I might let a platinum Visa card slip and hit the gym floor at an opportune moment from time to time, but I rush to “modestly” recover it with feigned embarrassment.