Happy Bithday Americans and America our beloved nation.

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe he just doesn't like the revisionist history you vomit all the time.
upload_2019-7-5_20-33-56.jpeg

These are the same people who view this as a history book.

bacha29

The dude is suffering from metallosis from his joint replacements, causing delusional paranoia, as well as a false sense of superiority.
Practicing medicine without a license I always thought you were a quack. You're comments are conclusive proof that my suspicions were correct.

floridays

Practicing medicine without a license I always thought you were a quack. You're comments are conclusive proof that my suspicions were correct.
I don't profess to know he has a MD, or has made the claim, fact is, you as an illiterate, in life and education, never fail to display your complete ignorance, bias, or failed political thought.
Bring it on Whitey.

@Fred's Myth, excellent post, you handed @bacha29 an ass, albeit his.
You can get rowdy as well, in a nicer manner than myself, you have passion for your beliefs too.

bbsam

Staff member
Yes, yes and none currently. I'm glad the direct question has finally been asked. I don't practice currently.
No constitutional cases argued, however; I'm guessing I may have a better grasp on the Constitution than you do Sir.

It's amazing to me a citizen of this great country cannot applaud the founding documents and principles of our nation. I included the ingrates as your self.

I offered no attack with this topic or thread, leave it to your type of clown to attack personally on the very offering of the basics of our Republic and the initial document.

Take me on on all things legal, tell your squimish lefty's that have blocked me to bring it on.
Time to sever some nuts, assuming you clowns have the balls.

And my typical statement that sets yurasses on fire...... You got that?
Have you been disbarred?

bbsam

Staff member
Never, it has been dealt with, do you have new information?
You quite possibly dealt with my posts that didn't see the light of day.
I’m simply asking a question. As I read it, you have a law degree but are not licensed to practice in any state.

Are you retired?

bacha29

Shut up pu**y.
You really don't get it.
You're always slapping we progressives around but when we slap you back you have no counterpoint to make so without fail you resort to name calling and personal attacks.
Yes we DO get it. We see it everyday. Condemnation and demonizing coming from people who soon will be or are already drawing benefits from Democrat sponsored social programs that became law despite bitter opposition from the Right. They're programs in direct conflict with the ideals they are constantly preaching. They don't have to enroll in them if they don't believe in them so why do they do it? The answer is simple. They simply cannot afford to give up those dollars and still survive in today's economy.
We see it every day in skilled nursing home facilities. People who are deeply entrenched in your same radical conservatism but ran out of personal funds a long time earlier and are now on Medicaid. And 62% of all nursing home patients are on Medicaid and for many of them there's simply no place else for them to go.

bbsam

Staff member
You're always slapping we progressives around but when we slap you back you have no counterpoint to make so without fail you resort to name calling and personal attacks.
Yes we DO get it. We see it everyday. Condemnation and demonizing coming from people who soon will be or are already drawing benefits from Democrat sponsored social programs that became law despite bitter opposition from the Right. They're programs in direct conflict with the ideals they are constantly preaching. They don't have to enroll in them if they don't believe in them so why do they do it? The answer is simple. They simply cannot afford to give up those dollars and still survive in today's economy.
We see it every day in skilled nursing home facilities. People who are deeply entrenched in your same radical conservatism but ran out of personal funds a long time earlier and are now on Medicaid. And 62% of all nursing home patients are on Medicaid and for many of them there's simply no place else for them to go.
@thebrownbox

He really makes excellent points about that.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And I an quite The Turner Diaries is also an American literary classic in your opinion.
Your mental disease manifests itself in this discombobulated observation.
Maybe you should consider @rickyb's approach of only copy/paste others ideas.
Well, that's pretty what you do now except in your own words and sentence structure.

floridays

I’m simply asking a question. As I read it, you have a law degree but are not licensed to practice in any state.

Are you retired?
You like to play my game, no I am not retired, I already noted I don't currently practice. That my friend was in a post that never saw the light of day. You've already read it, next question.

rod

Retired 22 years
All I know is that it isn't the America I grew up in. Sure there was bad things about the time I grew up in but nothing like all the petty arguing and crying that goes on today. Today's America sucks in many ways.