Happy Founders Day

D

deliver_man

We got a box of donuts at the PCM. I dunno, I never really cared about founder's day that much anyway, I'm only here for a paycheck and quite frankly, if I wasn't working here I would just be working somewhere else. I do remember when the company made a much bigger deal about it though, what with the catered breakfast and little model package cars and plaques for all the drivers. That stuff was nice, but I don't know that it made much of a difference in the long run.

P

pd109

I spent the meeting loading my truck,they asked me to go on the clock,freddy the preloader called in on Monday.I dont like cake anyways.
I wonder what they`ll do for #100? I wish Jim Casey was around to call the shots.

U

upsdude

We celebrated Founders Day this morning, 9/1/05.

I guess with all the missed pieces and late air why not observe Founder's Day 4 days late.

U

ups79

the tree is one hell of a joke around our house.
I swear the dam thing lived but I doubt if it is over 5 feet tall. It was suppose to grow to 100 feet in no time at all. Our grandchildren will die before that thing reaches 100 feet.

M

moreluck

The "tree",left at our old house when we moved, grew well past the 2nd floor. It was a fast growing maple. I guess it took kindly to the California climate.

O

over9five

OK,
Moreluck got Maple in CA
I got Pine in MA.

Anyone else?

And where's Proups?

T

toonertoo

The porters found a cake in an office with one piece out of it, a 30.00 cake.....
Happy Founders day!!!