Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Squash casserole and homemade dressing not Yankee stuffing like my mom used to make rest her soul. Two down the rest of the story to unfold, 4pm chow down time.
WIN_20141127_122700.JPG

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We are in waiting for every thing to finish. 2 chocolate pudding pies. Large apple crisp. Apple pie. 15 lbs of mashed potatoes. 25 lb turkey. Stuffing and sweet potatoes. With greens. Half the family has the winter cold. All napping. Quiet house. Football starting. Perfect

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We are in waiting for every thing to finish. 2 chocolate pudding pies. Large apple crisp. Apple pie. 15 lbs of mashed potatoes. 25 lb turkey. Stuffing and sweet potatoes. With greens. Half the family has the winter cold. All napping. Quiet house. Football starting. Perfect
Our turkey was only 23.57 pounds. Biggest I could find. Turkey number 2 was 22.96 lbs.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Our turkey was only 23.57 pounds. Biggest I could find. Turkey number 2 was 22.96 lbs.
Wow...Lots of leftovers for lunch!