Happy Thanksgiving

oldngray

nowhere special
Our Gal Sal ,Popeye Theater,and the Mummers you can't get much more Philly then that Cheese steak wit or witout ?

View attachment 10476

You forgot Tasty Kakes
aboutus_boxes-orig.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Tasty Kakes are a philly thing Butterscotch Krimpets , Chocolate Cupcakes, and Tasty Klairs yummy
Sorry to hi-jack the thread now back to Thanksgiving

moreluck

golden ticket member
Slowly but surely building towards that Thanksgiving feast. The turkey is in the freezer....as is the pumpkin pie and cool whip. Stopped at Trader Joe's the other day for pappardelle to have as noodles and broth.

We are going to have mashed potatoes and gravy and cole slaw too......oh, I almost forgot....sage stuffing (my favorite) .
The best thing is all the leftovers......love those hot turkey sandwiches with gravy. Leftovers is the reason I don't want to go out to eat for Thanksgiving day.

- Hot Turkey Sandwiches

Slowly but surely building towards that Thanksgiving feast. The turkey is in the freezer....as is the pumpkin pie and cool whip. Stopped at Trader Joe's the other day for pappardelle to have as noodles and broth.

We are going to have mashed potatoes and gravy and cole slaw too......oh, I almost forgot....sage stuffing (my favorite) .
The best thing is all the leftovers......love those hot turkey sandwiches with gravy. Leftovers is the reason I don't want to go out to eat for Thanksgiving day.

- Hot Turkey Sandwiches

Turkey pot pies,the day after!...yummy

UPS Lifer

We will be starting new traditions this holiday season. My wife and I are thankful for our new daughter-in-law who will be celebrating her FIRST Thanksgiving Day. We are very happy to have her in our family. :yesssmileyf:

We will be starting new traditions this holiday season. My wife and I are thankful for our new daughter-in-law who will be celebrating her FIRST Thanksgiving Day. We are very happy to have her in our family. :yesssmileyf:

First Thanksgiving Day? The son married a little young didn't he?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Daughter & granddaughter have arrived from Vegas.......no trffic to speak of when you leave at 5:00am.
We will have a huge feast in a couple hours.

Happy Thanksgiving!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thanksgiving at the home of a political cartoonist....

"We thank you for Joe Biden, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, the tea party, the Cheney sisters and most of all, for Obamacare......"