Harrasment

littlelady

How can I tell if I am being harrased and if I am what can I do? There have been issues from the beginning of my employment including my treatment when I was pregnant......but over the last three weeks it's been rediculous I need advice!

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Document every conversation you have with management. Never speak to management when you are not on the clock and never without representation if you feel it will lead to disciplinary actions. Never go into a office with the opposite sex without another hourly with you no matter what the conversation is. Did I mention document time/place/context of every conversation you have with any member of management? Call your local and ask what else you could do to prevent this from escalating higher. If you feel like something is going on, it probably is.

Do all of these things and come back here in 3 weeks and tell me how much better it got for you.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
should I try to talk to my center manager?
No, like I told you in the other thread, start documenting and give your BA a call and explain to him/her why you feel you're being treated unfairly. Any respectable BA will be able to tell how to proceed from there.

formymax

Like others have recommended, document everything. Don't waste your time discussing it with management - they will only use what you tell them to cover their tracks. They will also get a head start in turning it around to make you look like the problem while not addressing any of your issues. There is no one in management who is in a position to help you. They are fighting to keep their own jobs and no one will stick their neck out to do what is right. Call your local and ask who is your human rights representative. Come to work every day and do your job as instructed. Document.

RedThunder

Document everything. When/Where/What happened. List any witnesses in your notes. File a grievance. Start a paper trail. So much easier to prove if have the info.