Has any UPS employee been infected by Covid-19?

Returntosender

45782958-AA75-44E8-8D28-709AF5143E74.jpeg

Covid-20

My friend from Revenue audit maybe infected. I talked to him on the phone on Thursday and he told me he called in sick because he has a head cold, but didn't think he was infected. He went to work Friday yesterday.

He texted me this morning he woke up with chest pain and a fever and he says he's 90% sure he has it but he doesn't feel like hes dying. He called his doctor if he needs to check in but they told him to just stay home and isolate. He already notified his supervisor.

I asked him where he thinks he got it and he says most likely from work since he hasn't been going out except to work since monday. He already notified his supervisor and I told him to let people know who hes had contact with that he may have it so that they can quarantine.

I let some of my buddies know what's going on and to be very hyper vigilant with sanitizing at work. I hope not, but this could be a potential outbreak in our hub.

Heavy Package

A UPS hub worker in San Diego has it confirmed. I heard they were forcing workers past their 3.5 hr guarantee and he ate one of the rats on his 10 min break and go the virus.