Have a Covid pay issue?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Going to actually make a helpful post because I was tired of being jacked around about my Covid pay as well.

First off, most of you already know how to submit the paperwork on UPSers, that’s not the issue. The issue is hearing absolutely nothing from the company about getting paid and no way to hold them accountable.

Long story short, I qualified for pay, submitted my info, didn’t hear anything for a month, spoke to someone who suggested doing a HR ticket. Low and behold, once the ticket was in, took about 24hrs to get an email back that a case was opened, the “action item/request tab” case had my emailed Covid paperwork attached in the case, so they already had it from the initial email, and got a check 2 weeks later.

Below are SS with arrows for you to follow. Once the case is submitted, your case will be updated under “action items/request tab” and it should have images of your initial Covid paperwork with it.

DB1F8705-BC8E-41C3-A003-FDD9BFF76454.jpeg

A0C21A7C-2E43-469C-AAE9-EA5BE384F2F8.jpeg

4AF5FA46-2A2A-4290-B58C-95EFF98620F5.jpeg

1A9F908E-7E48-4641-9E27-26167AF527F3.png

Last edited:

Johney

Well that's funny, one of my feeder buddies was sick Friday and tested positive Saturday and was told he can return to work tonight cause he's feeling better. WTF?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Covid pay is still in effect, don’t be scared to use your defined benefit to keep from passing on your illness to others. My wife and I have received 3 shots and still tested positive after 3 days in Orlando.

I respect others rights to not get vaccinated, but I don’t want to see anyone die or get hurt, because of a difference in opinion.

We don’t drive desks or work from home. We come in contact with customers daily, signatures for small package, preload, receivers for feeder loads.

Call it what you will, but many have been given a choice to get vaccinated or not, others can’t due to reasons beyond their control. Only you can decide what’s good for you and the community around you, personally, I’d hope someone who has a benefit that allows them to stay at home without worrying about the financial aspect of their daily job to spread a potentially deadly virus to others would use that opportunity and consider others besides themselves.

Last edited:
Covid pay is still in effect, don’t be scared to use your defined benefit to keep from passing on your illness to others. My wife and I have received 3 shots and still tested positive after 3 days in Orlando.

I respect others rights to not get vaccinated, but I don’t want to see anyone die or get hurt, because of a difference in opinion.

We don’t drive desks or work from home. We come in contact with customers daily, signatures for small package, preload, receivers for feeder loads.
I got three shots I will not get number four or number five or number six or number 25

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I got three shots I will not get number four or number five or number six or number 25
I will, but it’s a purely selfish reason. Heading to Greece and the Aegean Sea for 2 weeks in July. Every other country right now is dropping the testing requirement, yet I have to supply a negative test to enter my own country.

Do I like it, hell no. Will I abide by the requirements to do what I want to do so I can do a somewhat normal travel schedule, yes

I will, but it’s a purely selfish reason. Heading to Greece and the Aegean Sea for 2 weeks in July. Every other country right now is dropping the testing requirement, yet I have to supply a negative test to enter my own country.

Do I like it, hell no. Will I abide by the requirements to do what I want to do so I can do a somewhat normal travel schedule, yes
I'm very disappointed by the vaccine results

over9five

Staff member
Emergency Paid Leave approved one month ago, no money yet. Just sent EMail, we'll see what happens...

I'm more concerned with getting the sick days they used back!

Emergency Paid Leave approved one month ago, no money yet. Just sent EMail, we'll see what happens...

I'm more concerned with getting the sick days they used back!
Maybe we can get that in the next contract.

Emergency covid days, if you need them and take them if you don't use them you lose them to following year