Have all of the Supplements been settled?

Gimme Danger

I’m saying 1 it didn’t happen and 2 the UPS Labor Manager that agreed that no employee can be laid off will be fired if they agreed that no matter what conditions, employees can’t be laid off. Again, I’m waiting for you to post it.
All in due time and you will see the language to prove you wrong.

Gimme Danger

I have no allegiances to anybody but the members who could give two rats asses about me. You can crucify who you want. If I think someone needs to be criticized I do it. My record on here speaks for itself. Its all in ink. I really appreciate your own principle officer and your locals involvement in the labor movement. When you and Sean were trying to get them kicked out of office I was sitting back admiring their fire. They are something to be proud of. You and Sean latched on just recently.

Since you seem to be a cheerleader for DT and Hoffa, it's a head scratcher you 'appreciate' the work of my local leadership, which includes opposing DT concessions and getting kicked off the national committee. You are a bit of a contradiction yourself.

Tony Q

Since you seem to be a cheerleader for DT and Hoffa, it's a head scratcher you 'appreciate' the work of my local leadership, which includes opposing DT concessions and getting kicked off the national committee. You are a bit of a contradiction yourself.
I don't know how many times I can put this in ink. I hate Hogfa. Denis is a good teamster and a Veteran of Vietnam. Your local leaders are the future. I call them like I see them. You should be proud.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Our stewards are terrified. Word on the street is that they were told they better make sure this contract passes or they would suffer serious consequences. One of the old time stewards pulled me aside and told me that his family had been threatened. His hands were shaking as he told me this.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Our stewards are terrified. Word on the street is that they were told they better make sure this contract passes or they would suffer serious consequences. One of the old time stewards pulled me aside and told me that his family had been threatened. His hands were shaking as he told me this.

Even though I find it hard to believe, if true.... he should file charges.

M

MenInBrown

They can urge and threaten, but how do you convince someone with a little bit of common sense, to vote “yes”?

Inthegame

They're pulling fingernails and waterboarding by us.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This is a joke right?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

That steward has seen far too many "Fargo" episodes that would anybody the shakes...

What are they going to do "Bleed all over me" black knight scene in (Search for the Holy Grail)..

ski or die

Ski or Die
In a past contract during our PCM, the manager asked me how I recommended employees vote on upcoming contract. I stated "NO" as it did not provide job security for the clerical workers. I was our steward, never lost my position, never was threatened and we did vote the contract down and went on strike in 97.