Have all of the Supplements been settled?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
From Facebook
Local 623
37348061_10215414869621600_6308056246167535616_n.jpg

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
This might just give more power to the committees who are currently negotiating these Supplements and Riders if the Master appears to be in trouble of passing. The general feeling at least on this site is that the Master could go down on the first vote, what happens if it does and the Supplemental and Rider Language gets ratified?

I see that in the Central that the increases negotiated in the IBT/UPS of 500 dollars will not take place till the year 2020. (why?)...:confused:

I can see it happening considering every year prior to age 65 the parties involved have to pay for the retiree's Health and Welfare coverage. At age 65 you are booted out of any Union or Company Health and Welfare plan and qualify for Medicare, thus saving a lot of money from whatever benefit plan you are under as a retiree. Extend the carrot.:crying:

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Isn’t this the language that a supplement can not override?
Only Denis knows for sure as to what he caved to behind his secret closed door meetings with UPS. I cannot believe that clown agreed to an “as long as work is available” clause. What shocks me more is that some are ecstatic about this language and they don’t have the balls to tell their superiors.

Gimme Danger

Isn’t this the language that a supplement can not override?

Only Denis knows for sure as to what he caved to behind his secret closed door meetings with UPS. I cannot believe that clown agreed to an “as long as work is available” clause. What shocks me more is that some are ecstatic about this language and they don’t have the balls to tell their superiors.

There is no superseded language relative to that language in the national 'agreement in principle.'

Tony Q

Careful Danger. @Tony Q tends to get upset if you undermine Denis’ sellout language.
I have no allegiances to anybody but the members who could give two rats asses about me. You can crucify who you want. If I think someone needs to be criticized I do it. My record on here speaks for itself. Its all in ink. I really appreciate your own principle officer and your locals involvement in the labor movement. When you and Sean were trying to get them kicked out of office I was sitting back admiring their fire. They are something to be proud of. You and Sean latched on just recently.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I have no allegiances to anybody but the members who could give two rats asses about me. You can crucify who you want. If I think someone needs to be criticized I do it. My record on here speaks for itself. Its all in ink. I really appreciate your own principle officer and your locals involvement in the labor movement. When you and Sean were trying to get them kicked out of office I was sitting back admiring their fire. They are something to be proud of. You and Sean latched on just recently.
Your record? Like since February 1st 2018? Like since then right?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
HEY, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET INFO ON THE CENTRAL?!?!?!

It is the tentative agreement in Article 34 covering the IBT/UPS participants...toward the end of one of the paragraphs...page 16...2017 crossed off 2020 put in place..I missed it too at first.

5habits100

Can you elaborate?
If he thinks "drivers shall have a work-week of five consecutive days" will stop the company from laying anyone off. He will soon find out that doesn't protect them. There are several locations across the country that don't and won't have T-S delivery so 22.4 won't apply. The Company will never pay 2 or 20 drivers to sit at home and guarantee 40 hours when there isn't work available. Regardless of the 22.4 issue.