Have at it

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
May I remind you that Dano is the one who called the deceased "a piece of crap". I not defending the actions of the deceased but he was still a fellow human being . A person none of us would recognize if we passed him on the street. His future is over.

And that's our bacha, defending the dignity of a violent criminal who tried to murder a delivery driver.

Your reasoning skills are so horrible and nonsensical that they defy classification.

59 Dano

You're comments speak for themselves and judging by it's size if your ego was a weapon it would be a thermonuclear device.

I'm glad my comments speak for themselves, and just to clear up any misconceptions: I ALWAYS LIKE IT WHEN THE BAD GUY GETS KILLED BY THE GOOD GUY IN THESE SITUATIONS.

bacha29

I'm glad my comments speak for themselves, and just to clear up any misconceptions: I ALWAYS LIKE IT WHEN THE BAD GUY GETS KILLED BY THE GOOD GUY IN THESE SITUATIONS.
Clearly you've been watching too many old western's on rerun TV. Be that as it may, let me help you out a bit with those.....The good guys always wear white.....The bad guys always wear black.

59 Dano

Clearly you've been watching too many old western's on rerun TV. Be that as it may, let me help you out a bit with those.....The good guys always wear white.....The bad guys always wear black.

I never thought I'd deal with a living, breathing human who would argue against victims defending themselves against violent criminals who were trying to murder them, but here you are - a dummy.

bacha29

I never thought I'd deal with a living, breathing human who would argue against victims defending themselves against violent criminals who were trying to murder them, but here you are - a dummy.
Once again you are missing the big picture . You simply do not send a guy out all alone after dark in a school bus size delivery van that sticks out like a sore thumb full of valuable merchandise that can be easily fenced to deliver in North Philadelphia the most crime infested section of one of the most crime infested cities in the nation .......MY GOD MAN YOU"RE JUST ASKING FOR IT!!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Once again you are missing the big picture . You simply do not send a guy out all alone after dark in a school bus size delivery van that sticks out like a sore thumb full of valuable merchandise that can be easily fenced to deliver in North Philadelphia the most crime infested section of one of the most crime infested cities in the nation .......MY GOD MAN YOU"RE JUST ASKING FOR IT!!
Now you're blaming the victim on top of defending the perpetrator.

What planet did you say you were from, again?

bacha29

You too are missing the point by not looking at the conditions and events that preceded this event.
Contractors are vehicle and labor suppliers and allows X to completely divest itself of the risk liability and variable costs it has with it's own employees. It therefore has no exposure allowing it to send leased employees and equipment out to any areas it chooses and whatever happens it's on the contractors .

Contractors to a greater extent than before are simply absentee, investor class, contract flipping speculators sitting back counting up the money from a standoff position with complete disregard for the well being of their employees allowing X to do whatever they damn well please with them. It is therefore a matter of willful negligence on the part of the contractor for allowing his employee to be exposed to such hazards and X who despite proclamations to the contrary couldn't care less .

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I though Philly, Harrisburg, & Pittsburg were the only parts of PA where carry permits were not allowed. As in you can carry anywhere else in the State except there.
No. Your permit is good all over the state. The exception with Philly is that everywhere else in the state you actually only need a permit to conceal or carry in vehicles. You can open carry without a permit. But in Philly, you still need a permit to open carry and I believe open carry of rifles is prohibited.

59 Dano

Let's take a look!

You too are missing the point by not looking at the conditions and events that preceded this event.
Contractors are vehicle and labor suppliers and allows X to completely divest itself of the risk liability and variable costs it has with it's own employees. It therefore has no exposure allowing it to send leased employees and equipment out to any areas it chooses and whatever happens it's on the contractors .

Contractors to a greater extent than before are simply absentee, investor class, contract flipping speculators sitting back counting up the money from a standoff position with complete disregard for the well being of their employees allowing X to do whatever they damn well please with them. It is therefore a matter of willful negligence on the part of the contractor for allowing his employee to be exposed to such hazards and X who despite proclamations to the contrary couldn't care less .

He comes from Planet Gibberish.

bbsam

Staff member
The contract terms requires full compliance with X company policies , protocols and disciplines. If they meant no armed drivers, it means no armed drivers. When, where and how the driver obtained the gun makes no difference. It's the contractors task to see to it that they comply because officially they are the employee of the contractor. I expect the driver will sue the contractor for not providing enough security to create a safe workplace environment and I expect the assailants family to at least try to find grounds to sue. Contractors were created to be an entity upon which Roadway? FXG can dump as much risk, liability and variable costs onto and this event serves as a clear example of it.
You’re making :censored2: up.

bacha29

You’re making :censored2: up.
Ok, let's look at it this way. Suppose that guy was your employee . A guy who takes a round in the gut while out there fulfilling the terms of your contract.
Now, despite all the cowboy heroism I see and hear he still willfully and flagrantly violated strict company policy by carrying a gun . Consequently the company says "Look Bbsam either he goes or both of you go".....So what are you going to do? Stand up there and tell the company to go pound salt? Sure as the sun comes up in the morning you're going to throw that guy under the bus.....Not that you wanted to do or took any enjoyment doing it.....It's simply an example of the powerless standing contractors have with that company

I've read and heard of countless examples of contract employed personnel being treated in some of the most barbaric and unjust ways imaginable and often it was the result of contractors having no choice but to carry out the orders of FXG.

No surprise because all you are is a supplier of material and human resources that X uses in whatever manner they damn well please and they can accept or reject those materials unconditionally.

vantexan

I've read and heard of countless examples of contract employed personnel being treated in some of the most barbaric and unjust ways imaginable and often it was the result of contractors having no choice but to carry out the orders of FXG.

Seriously? Did they get the ISIS treatment? Can you name examples of the barbarism? No? Why not? More hyperbole?

bacha29

Seriously? Did they get the ISIS treatment? Can you name examples of the barbarism? No? Why not? More hyperbole?
Barbaric by comparison to what is normally found in today's civilized work place environment . BTW ISIS doesn't have the barbarism market cornered. Throughout the centuries scores of people have had their life's blood spilled by those acting in the name of "Christianity".

vantexan

Barbaric by comparison to what is normally found in today's civilized work place environment . BTW ISIS doesn't have the barbarism market cornered. Throughout the centuries scores of people have had their life's blood spilled by those acting in the name of "Christianity".
We're talking about today. What barbarous acts are being perpetrated upon Ground drivers? Are they being whipped for not making their numbers?