Have you ever had a driver sup state that "we don't follow all of the contract here"?

Whatunion

Are the teamsters really that weak? Or is it just my local? He even mentioned a steward, by name, that would agree. I was also pressured to agree that if I ever mentioned "discrimination" and his name again in the same breath, I'd be fired ( after a lovely list, from him, of all of the colors he doesn't see, including blue)

anHOURover

Are the teamsters really that weak? Or is it just my local? He even mentioned a steward, by name, that would agree. I was also pressured to agree that if I ever mentioned "discrimination" and his name again in the same breath, I'd be fired ( after a lovely list, from him, of all of the colors he doesn't see, including blue)
sounds like my local! we got a bunch of hofficers running our local into the ground! the company loves it this way!
a 40 year teamster scabby old fart president running my local who goes to mlb games with management
the principal officer is so laid back that he lets our president call all the shots!
supervisors work every shift
subcontracting happens here all year long
grievances are not answered on the regular
!
FACT

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

sounds like my local! we got a bunch of hofficers running our local into the ground! the company loves it this way!
a 40 year teamster scabby old fart president running my local who goes to mlb games with management
the principal officer is so laid back that he lets our president call all the shots!
!
FACT
Maybe he is going because he is playing undercover in an attempt to infiltrate UPS and tear it down from the inside.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
When I filed a grievance my steward asked the on road supervisor will you follow the contract and he flat out said no I do not. I think most management won't follow the contract to a certain point that benefits them.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
!
FACT

FACT is;

If your Local is so corrupt....

Anyone with a modicum of credibility, could easily win.

What's your problem ?

Lack of credibility ?

:biggrin:

-Bug-

Rack em

Made the Podium
I would have IMMEDIATELY filed a harassment grievance against that stupid POS supervisor while having my BA on the phone. Don't let them intimidate you!

22.34life

They can say whatever they want,fact is the contract must be imposed on them through the grievance procedure.we can also do whatever we please but there is a penalty for it,same for them