Have you see ever seen a fight at work?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
It’s Friday I want to hear some stories. I’ve seen guy punch a box and get sent home. Yet to see an actual fist fight here, surprisingly.
When I was pt on local sort (primary unload) heard shouting and commotion from trailer next to me, went you look, one dude had the other dude in a headlock beating the piss out of him lol. I hated unloading with someone else in trailer

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

When I worked on the sort aisle there was a sorter who was a meathead juicer and would fly off the handle quite frequently. His unloader was crushing out a trailer and drowning him in boxes and he started yelling at the unloader, words were exchanged and the meathead challenged him to a fight and the loader told him to come down. They threw down, even though the unloader was much smaller he was an amateur boxer and gave the meathead a beat down. They both got fired but the unloader got his job back. I also saw two drivers go to blows right before the PCM, turns out the driver was banging the other drivers wife. The husband came in hot and got one clean hit in before a dozen drivers jumped in to break it up. Lot of screaming between the two. A couple drivers dragged both guys away from each other. Nothing ever became of it. I think management looked the other way, but no one would talk about what happened officially to anyone. Which is the way it should be.